300mg vs 600mg of testosterone

Good to know. 300 mg is a minimum dose, 600mg gives side effects.
According with the reading would 500mg be an excellent dose of test E?

I read this post when I first joined back in 2010 and the info has always stuck with me since!

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net

Even though it's an Old Thread, it was an Interesting read.
Always interested in any Clinical Studies on AAS.
As I truly believe that a lot more Inquiry needs to be done.
Especially since I see some TRT Clinics now making other compounds available to their clients................... JP

Read this study years ago......believed it at the time but now I'm finding it difficult. Could some of you knowledgeable guys just chime in with thoughts? 600mg per week for 20 weeks with zero exercise and the average guy will gain almost a pound of LEAN MUSCLE per week?!?!? Sign me up!!! Lol

Last edited:
so the conclusion of this study is a higher weekly dosage of a cypionate has a more dramatic lasting result ? / is safer ?

Read this study years ago......believed it at the time but now I'm finding it difficult. Could some of you knowledgeable guys just chime in with thoughts? 600mg per week for 20 weeks with zero exercise and the average guy will gain almost a pound of LEAN MUSCLE per week?!?!? Sign me up!!! Lol

Yeh... That would be 20 pounds of lean muscle for doing nothing ?
Seeing how OMM always says you cant gain over 15-20 pounds in a year...why would anyone even train at all if this was true ?
And if you train, wouldnt you gain way over the 15-20 pounds a year anyhow ?
There has to be a difference between the guy working out and the guy sitting on his ass ?

Is this study bogus ?

Yeh... That would be 20 pounds of lean muscle for doing nothing ?
Seeing how OMM always says you cant gain over 15-20 pounds in a year...why would anyone even train at all if this was true ?
And if you train, wouldnt you gain way over the 15-20 pounds a year anyhow ?
There has to be a difference between the guy working out and the guy sitting on his ass ?

Is this study bogus ?

Yeah. Good point about OMM. If he were around here he would surely chime in. Looks like he's gone though

Back