31 been off trt for two years. Want to restart but also want kids.

jorlando

Hey guys, did a test E and deca cycle when i was 25 for 16 weeks and only took DIM as PCT. been pretty much fuarked with natural test since then. I tried clomid and hcg restart off and on for a year.
When I was 27 my TT was 410 and FT was normal but I went to a private TRT lab that prescribed my 200mg of test cyp a week and I jumped on it.
I stayed on TRT for 11 months and felt awesome. Looking back, I loved the way I felt. But my e2 kept going up to high 60's and my BP went up and hematocrit was always increasing. Naturally, my hematocrit is around 49. I quit when I the clinic refused me HCG. Plus, I don't like being addicted to anything.
Long story short, I'm now 31 and married. We might be trying for kids in the next two years. I don't have health insurance, but I do have 2 1/2 vials leftover to self medicate until I can afford insurance. (An endo prescribed me test in january but I haven't pulled the trigger yet. He prescribed 100mg a week and said he will go up to 180 a week max if I'm into lifting weights). I also have arimidex and clomid.
I've tried almost 3 years of eating clean and compound exercises, but not much to show for. I guess what I really miss is the mental effects and confidence.
Should I say screw it and try again?
Latest labs:
July 2015- TT 322 ref range: 348-1122
FT 8.9 ref range: 8.7-25.1
December 2015 TT 273 ref range same as above
FT 10.1
Endocrinologist's labs came back in January 2016 with TT at 267 I believe. I've also had four more blood tests done before july 2015 and I'm always between 270-320 ish.
If I start TRT I'm afriad I'll be on for life with no chance to cycle on and off just in case.

if you want kids i highly recommend you stay off trt.. its very difficult to conceive on trt

It definitely was. Looks like my new normal is high 200's for test. Just tired of not living life as fully as I did when I was on, but afraid of dropping my test levels even further permanently.
But then again, how much worse can they go? Lol.

Whats wrong with your health? Trt sgould not cause all the problems you mentioned. Im in my late 30's take a bunch of shit at times never had any of those problems.

Doesn't everybody's body react differently? Some need AI on low dose some never need it. Just because you can handle lots of stuff doesn't mean something is wrong with me. I've had wellness check ups.

Doesn't everybody's body react differently? Some need AI on low dose some never need it. Just because you can handle lots of stuff doesn't mean something is wrong with me. I've had wellness check ups.

Its test not narcotics react different? You produce test naturally in the body its only synthetic safe as fuck. You obvioisly are not healthy getting all types of issues over a tiny trt dose. Are you obese? Do you workout? No reason why testosterone sgould fuck you up

I'm curious what your LH and FSH look like. Blood pressure, hematocrit, and estradiol are all manageable and a fact of life on TRT.

For the record, if your swimmers work now, HCG should keep the little tadpoles happy, even on TRT. I would get a semen analysis first though; it's best to identify if you are even fertile before complicating things.

My .02c :)

I'm curious what your LH and FSH look like. Blood pressure, hematocrit, and estradiol are all manageable and a fact of life on TRT.

For the record, if your swimmers work now, HCG should keep the little tadpoles happy, even on TRT. I would get a semen analysis first though; it's best to identify if you are even fertile before complicating things.

My .02c :)

I'll test his little semen out

LH is 6.0 ref range 1.5-9.0
Can't find the last test that showed FSH, but it was low normal. I think it was two points above the bottom cutoff number

There's already some good advice here.

1. Get a sperm count done.
2. Just because you're on TRT doesn't mean you can't have children.
3. EVERYONE can react differently to EVERYTHING, even testosterone. Some people never have BP issues, and some fight issues forever. You know, like some people have hereditary cases of hypertension, even if they're fit.

LH is 6.0 ref range 1.5-9.0
Can't find the last test that showed FSH, but it was low normal. I think it was two points above the bottom cutoff number

If your LH is that high, and your testosterone is that low, I'm going to say that it's time you accept the fact that you likely are going to be on TRT for life. Coming off will put you back where you are now, as you're not going to see much improvement from your pituitary than that in my opinion.

Your pituitary is talking, but those testes aren't listening. Time to get that semen analysis done, bank some just in case, and enjoy TRT.

Back