3J and PSL Contest Winners Announced!

GOTGrowth

Winners thread are announced. Please show some appreciation to both threads. The winners thread and the contest thread We will have more contests and giveaways. Thank you all for participating

WINNERS

1st - PURITY SOURCE LABS $800 EP INTERNATIONAL LINE STORE CREDIT

-3J's NUTRITION NETWORK $250 CREDIT

Uso

2nd - PURITY SOURCE LABS 500$ EP INTERNATIONAL LINE STORE CREDIT

-3J's NUTRITION NETWORK $200 CREDIT

hiram1st

3rd - PURITY SOURCE LABS 300$ EP INTERNATIONAL LINE STORE CREDIT

-3J's NUTRITION NETWORK $125 CREDIT

Bigboss12

For more info on 3Js Nutrition Network, click the link!
3J's Nutrition | Diet and fitness consulting to get you to the next level.

Last edited:
This was an awesome competition! Thank you GOT, PSL, and 3J for y'alls generous donations.

I'm excited to see the contest that y'all have coming up! Its great to see all the transformations that we've all had; to say its motivating would be an understatement! Hope we get more participants in the next one as well, hell whats to lose?!

Heard something about 3J posting a transformation? think we all are curious on that one. haha :)

All winners pm me your email address to claim your prize.. Congrats to all of you!

Is it OK if I am both happy for them and a little jealous too? Seriously all, great job, the thread really was inspiring. I love seeing pics of people who are normal, everyday people who then become something more. Reminds me that I can be one of those people if I just try hard enough and gain enough knowledge and have enough support. :)

Please when you receive your orders. Do a review about your ordering process with us and let us know in a seperate thread how well 3J from 3J's Nutrition Network treated you.

Back