PSL + 3J Contest OVER $2,000 IN PRIZES!!

He made the whole contest look bad now. What a disgrace to our hard earned work to give to a member out of appreciate and wanting to see them succeed. It really takes the good deed out of it all.

I still haven't had my questioned answered directly. I entered late but followed all of the rules. By following these rules I was only able to enter 2 before/after pics.

I read through out the entire post that I was still able to compete just wouldn't have as good of a chance to win. My transformations were of me! And I feel very moticmotivational. You liked my picture. But now it seems as if I cant compete because I didnt start when everyone else did..and if that's the case why would it be a month long?

I am really hoping I am still in the running. I was very excited about this.
Please let me know :)

I don't want to leave it like this. Looking at just what you quoted, I can see how that would mean 3 entries required. I apologize.

I also think this is a wonderful thing you two are doing, which is why I threw up my one entry. I certainly didn't expect to win with the other fantastic entries others had made, even if the rules were as I had interpreted them. It was never me complaining that I now don't have a chance to win, because I never felt I had a chance to win.

Also, it was a poor choice of words to say you created more enemies than friends with the rule change.

I still haven't had my questioned answered directly. I entered late but followed all of the rules. By following these rules I was only able to enter 2 before/after pics.

I read through out the entire post that I was still able to compete just wouldn't have as good of a chance to win. My transformations were of me! And I feel very moticmotivational. You liked my picture. But now it seems as if I cant compete because I didnt start when everyone else did..and if that's the case why would it be a month long?

I am really hoping I am still in the running. I was very excited about this.
Please let me know :)

You put in nice effort, I'll see that we can let you slide.

I don't want to leave it like this. Looking at just what you quoted, I can see how that would mean 3 entries required. I apologize.

I also think this is a wonderful thing you two are doing, which is why I threw up my one entry. I certainly didn't expect to win with the other fantastic entries others had made, even if the rules were as I had interpreted them. It was never me complaining that I now don't have a chance to win, because I never felt I had a chance to win.

Also, it was a poor choice of words to say you created more enemies than friends with the rule change.

Yes MFJ that was your pooriest choices of words. It was a heated mistake. You claimed I made more enemies than friends with my post, as if I am new around here and made a mistake? That doesn't look too well for anyone that read your post. I'm nice, understanding, giving, and easy going. I always help everyone I can. Do a search on here about GOTGrowth. Nothing but kind words to read.

Your right it wasn't you complaing you weren't going to win, it was "you thought I changed the rules, and I did not change the rules, and then you thought I now disgraced this forum which I would never do, causing me to make enemies"? I'm not offended but it was discouraging. And I would prefer if you no longer participated in our contests. No hard feelings at all MFJ, and you are always more than welcomed to place an order with us. Thank you for getting this all worked out. I really appreciate it.

Last edited:
Why did every other contestant in the contest understand they needed 3 entries but MFJ? :D

They don't. It is people who have had enough time to get in more entries how have a better chance of winning. If I put in three entries (they must be ten days apart) and you only put in one entry due to a lack of time to put in a third, I have a better chance of winning than you do.

So post something, Debbie!
Sorry friend, I was specifically told I did not need 3 posts to win.

If I had you post from the beginning all 3 entries in 1 post. We would of have about 5 pages of threads. Thats not a contest, thats not motivational for those working towards goals. And the contest would of ended weeks ago. What fun is that?

We wanted this thread to provide inspiration and I hope it did that.

Yep, I understood what you wanted me to do at the end to make it easier on you (and did it). However, reading about the inspiration, etc., that you just said, just editing the original posts would not have had that effect, so how it was done is best, even if more chaotic.

I will tell you, though, that older guy who is in amazing shape is an inspiration to me. I want to be him at his age. Seriously amazing, especially considering the age at which he started!!

I had misunderstood the rules...but I am not GOTGrowth, you should yell at me for it and not him.
It's all good guys, not yelling at anyone. I'm just pointing out what the gentleman above said is correct; there is a vast difference between "allowed 3 entries, " & "required 3 entries." I didn't grasp his intent, & you didn't either. If GG was following this contest closely, as in reading all the posts, he could have corrected us all at that point.
Like I said, all good, rock on.

Missing out on free stuff is hardly the end of the world at least, right?

The man said there'll be more contests, if anyone misinterpreted, or isn't happy with their result.. be on the lookout and try to PM the sponsors if you really are confused next time. All I'm saying is, it's too late now to really worry this much about it.

There will be more.

Anxious to see who wins! ( I only entered 1 time) Not IT!

It's all good guys, not yelling at anyone. I'm just pointing out what the gentleman above said is correct; there is a vast difference between "allowed 3 entries, " & "required 3 entries." I didn't grasp his intent, & you didn't either. If GG was following this contest closely, as in reading all the posts, he could have corrected us all at that point.
Like I said, all good, rock on.

I don't roll like that, I paid very close attention. Look through the beginning pages. Every single contestant understood they needed 3 entries to win. I'm not arguing anymore. Sorry for your misunderstanding

I see a total of 3 members, I think? That wanted to finazlie their entries? I will extend the contest to the end of April 6th now, so everyone can get with the program! If for some reason more members want to join, I'll stretch the rules. You make 1 post, with 3 different bodybuilding transformations. And I will count it as an entry, but this is only for today, because it is the final day of the contest. I hope this solves things.

Last edited:
Alright guys.. Here is everyone's chance.
Got is bending thing for you guys so take advantage of it

Nice save MJF. I did not enter but followed this for curiosity....I am very please you understand now what was actually intended was what actually went down and that your commentary was a sweeping statement based on your misunderstanding not GG s changing anything.....

And might I add it take s a mature person to admit that it was their mistake. Good man. Both GG and 3j are squared away and both are GIVING AWAY free product it would not matter to them in anyway who received them. I know u do not care about rep points but I ll give you 1 for being a MAN----good show !

USO FINAL ENTRY

1:3
Before 2013: Coming out of fire academy and in crossfit condition; weight 162lb

After 2014: Powerlifting competition at 198lb and then transitioned into BBig; Weight 210lb

View attachment 561064
View attachment 561065

2:3
The complete transformation!
Sperm, 150lb 17y/o, today at 201lb (beginning to cut to sub6%!)

View attachment 561066

3:3
The Mountain from Game of Thrones! The guy is a freak of nature
Halfthor Bjornsson
View attachment 561069

Good luck everyone and excited to see the winners!
Thank you, Got and 3J for you generosity and dedication to help strangers out, glad to be apart of the community.

Last edited:
Back