P.S.L. and 3J Picture Contest WINNERS!

GOTGrowth

Its time to put Purity Source Labs and 3J's Nutrition Network Picture Contest to an end! The thread is 6 pages long and brought in over 130 posts. It started on August 14, 2014 and has now ended on September 7, 2014. It has been a total of 25 days. We thank every single contestant for participating. Lets get to the prizes.

PRIZES (3 Places):

First Place GETS GETS 350USD Credit for Our Int. EP Line Products and a 3J's Nutrition Network (3jsdiet.com) 5 week basic diet plan!

Second Place GETS 250USD Credit for Our Int. EP Line Products!

Third Place GETS 150USD Credit for Our Int. EP Line Products!

Winners will be announced later on today. Stay posted!

Place your orders for the amount you received as your prize. You can only purchase International Euro Pharmacies products. When you place your order for the amount you received as your prize send me your order reference so I can have it shipped.

congrats to all the winners, which I was on this site more often so I couldda gave it a go!!!

anyways you are in good hands, good product and good customer service... I am a pain in the ass and very impatient so internet ordering and me don't mix the greatest but they still put up withme and put up with me with a smile

congrats

Back