PSL + 3J Contest OVER $2,000 IN PRIZES!!

Where is your third entry? Your entries didn't need to be of your transformations. They could of been any bodybuilders transformation.

For a third entry you could use a Jay Cutler Transformation. But I need them all 1 in post. Just like I requested so it makes things easiest on us.

Thank you! :D

1:3
Before 2013: Coming out of fire academy and in crossfit condition; weight 162lb

After 2014: Powerlifting competition at 198lb and then transitioned into BBig; Weight 210lb

View attachment 561064
View attachment 561065

2:3
The complete transformation!
Sperm, 150lb 17y/o, today at 201lb (beginning to cut to sub6%!)

View attachment 561066

Last edited:
Maybe the stereotyping is correct - steroid users are a bunch of meat heads who have trouble following simple directions...myself included! :D

Maybe the stereotyping is correct - steroid users are a bunch of meat heads who have trouble following simple directions...myself included! :D

Some times we need our hands held. Growth, you can lead them to the water but you can't make them drink! :)

We have about 5 entries. I will be selecting them later on tonight. Please, if you want to be in the contest enter. :D

I'm excited to find out the winners this evening. I just want to say again thank to 3j and growth for the great contest.

I want everyone's opinion. What if we extended the contest until this Friday ( April 10th ) so everything is understood and people can get a second chance? I want to hear what you have to say about it. If you don't want us to extend it then we won't and winners will be announced tomorrow morning. This contest over the past 2 days has gone back and forth because of a few members. Lets make this all evened out and decide. Extend the contest until this Friday. Where each entry has to have 3 entries per post of 3 different bodybuilding transformations. What do you say Steroidology?

I would like the contest to be finished because Im excited to see who wins I had been excited for April 4th for a while. But it's not my contest and I was just excited to be able to take part so whatever you decide growth and 3j I will still be happy I had the opportunity.

I would like the contest to be finished because Im excited to see who wins I had been excited for April 4th for a while. But it's not my contest and I was just excited to be able to take part so whatever you decide growth and 3j I will still be happy I had the opportunity.

I want to see what the members of Steroidology say. If we do not get enough replies. I will announce the winners tomorrow. Thank you for participating Bigboss12.

Could get more people to post. But I feel everyone who was serious about this competition has been following closely.

We have about 5 entries. I will be selecting them later on tonight. Please, if you want to be in the contest enter. :D

If you only have 5 entries I think maybe the word hasn't spread about the changes you so graciously made for the few who didn't fully understand they had to have 3 posts. People have different schedules amd maybe some havn't had a chance to respond.

I think extending it would probably be best.

If you only have 5 entries I think maybe the word hasn't spread about the changes you so graciously made for the few who didn't fully understand they had to have 3 posts. People have different schedules amd maybe some havn't had a chance to respond.

I think extending it would probably be best.

You don't think they would've checked in on the 4th to see if they won or who did?

But I agree more entries would be awesome. Just how many more do you feel will come in 4 days when its been open for a month?

Hmmm. My initial thoughts were to extend the contest. Even though that reduces my chances of winning, I have actually become more interested in the inspirational pictures of people making huge changes. However, I think the view that those who are serious about the contest would have already posted in it at least one time - and then checked in to see who won. Especially in light that it kept getting pushed to the top in the last few days, with all the recent posting in it. I really do not think there will be any more entries placed.

So I am torn, I love the idea of extending it so more people can enter, and I think it is an AMAZING thing for GOTGrowth to do, but I doubt we will see any additional people entering during that time. I will sadly have to put my vote into ending it.

Thank you, GOTGrowth and 3J, for this amazing contest.

official entry two

entry 1

552474d1374402039-one-year-still-starting-point-always-beginner-img_2991.jpg

before...

after..

554148d1381369935-one-year-still-starting-point-always-beginner-41.jpg

entry 2

before..

554148d1381369935-one-year-still-starting-point-always-beginner-41.jpg

and after..

560332d1422806136-one-year-still-starting-point-always-beginner-progress.jpg

big fan of PSL and 3J

thank you guys for putting this on for everybody - Bronson

win lose or draw, great contest great thread..

was cool as shit to see what people on here have done, mad respect for everyone that put in all that hard work and dedication

thanks to PSL and 3J's for giving everyone an excuse to post their pics up.

seeing all of these has been great motivation

Back