PSL + 3J Contest OVER $2,000 IN PRIZES!!

GOTGrowth

Purity Source Labs and 3J's Nutrition Network is having another contest! Everyone at Steroidology can participate.

**CONTEST IS 8 WEEKS TO FIND THE BEST BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES**

You choose what bodybuilding, fitness model, or even Steroidology.com member has had the biggest body change! It doesn't have to be a cycle done within these 8 weeks. All it has to be is a Before and After picture, of any cycle/diet, of any bodybuilder, from any time.

Each contestant is allowed 3 ENTRIES TOTAL. They are only allowed ONE ENTRY EVERY TEN DAYS.

ONE ENTRY = 1 before picture + 1 after picture

That means if for your first ENTRY you picked a Kai Green Before Picture, you need a Kai Green After Picture for that single entry to be completed as 1 ENTRY.

The pictures can be male, female, or your own transformations.

3 entries per contestant. They are only allowed to post 1 entry (1 entry is 1 before and 1 after picture) every 10 days.

EACH ENTRY FOR EACH MEMBER NEEDS TO BE TITLED ENTRY "1 of 3", "2 of 3" or "3 of 3". When posted. Thank you.

Prizes are

1st - PURITY SOURCE LABS $800 EP INTERNATIONAL LINE STORE CREDIT

-3J's NUTRITION NETWORK $250 CREDIT

2nd - PURITY SOURCE LABS 500$ EP INTERNATIONAL LINE STORE CREDIT

-3J's NUTRITION NETWORK $200 CREDIT

3rd - PURITY SOURCE LABS 300$ EP INTERNATIONAL LINE STORE CREDIT

-3J's NUTRITION NETWORK $125 CREDIT

for more info on 3Js Nutrition Network, click the link!
www.3jsdiet.com

Last edited by a moderator:
come on in and get it guys!!

lots of great prizes here.. getting both psl gear and a 3j's diet/coaching means your next cycle is going to be optimized!!

it is an easy contest!! for those of you with less than 50 posts please pm me and ill put your pictures up for you..

and for those of you who do not know how to put pictures up, make a photobucket account, upload the pictures to photobucket and it will give you an option to copy a image code.. paste that image code in your reply.. it will show up (unless you have less than 50 posts)

1 of 3

This is a 4 month cutting transformation, featuring me. Click the pic to make it bigger, I used the forum uploader.
Post 1 of 3
View attachment 560365

Now we get to see the battle for second and third places. ;)

Last edited:
haha.. i love seeing my clients post up their before and afters!!

btw guys, since my clients will likely post up photos.. i will not be judging.. so you'll have to fondle gotgrowth's balls for the advantage!! lol

scared to post, but i should. Finally started hitting the gym again and I should be able to make great gains in 2 months

A little unsure how to participate just post pics here? And if so just front and side how would you know if there recent? I wanna play but im a little slow lol

guys it isn't difficult.. you can post ANY before and after pic of anyone (unless its another member here)..

members who posts pics of themselves will get extra consideration of course but that doesn't automatically make them a favorite or the winner..

AGAIN, ANY BEFORE AND AFTER SO LONG AS IT IS NOT OF ANOTHER MEMBER OF THIS FORUM WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT!!!

Each contestant gets ONE ENTRY every 10 days.

ONE ENTRY = 1 Before + 1 After picture of their favorite bodybuilder, fitness model, or if they chose even pictures of themself.

Whats up,

Long time reader of the board, but first time poster. 3J suggested I post my 8 weeks progress here.

I'm a powerlifter, and I never really cared about looks, BF, etc. My diet was a mess.

Went from 263 down to 230

Entry 1 of 3 !

Last edited:
Is this ENTRY 1 of 3? If so, please label it. ENTRY 1 of 3. Thank you.

Whats up,

Long time reader of the board, but first time poster. 3J suggested I post my 8 weeks progress here.

I'm a powerlifter, and I never really cared about looks, BF, etc. My diet was a mess.

Went from 263 down to 230

1 of 3 !

Back