3J- Who's never used his service and wants to?

I don't have 75 post here but hear nothing but great things bout 3j. I need 2 get on it soon 2 go along with my cutting cycle!

I'd love to take advantage of 3J's service. It's not a feasible option for me financially so it'd be a blessing if such a donation was given. I know there are more active members that have been around longer so I can't complain if I'm not chosen lol.

I'm def interested. Talked to you bout a year ago and even though you tried to work something out for me I just couldn't afford it. Single Dad of three girls. Lol, yes that's why I lift to intimidate the guys from them ! I startted my cut cycle just Monday. Could use the help.

The winner will b a lucky one on this give away!! I'm working with 3J and I'm very pleased. Take full advantage of his survives and you'll be very happy.

I'm def interested. Talked to you bout a year ago and even though you tried to work something out for me I just couldn't afford it. Single Dad of three girls. Lol, yes that's why I lift to intimidate the guys from them ! I startted my cut cycle just Monday. Could use the help.

yes i recall.. email me when you are ready.. i do payment plans now and i have strong specials going on

Back