3rd injection and i havnt seen any weight gain. help.

working out since you were 16? whoa thats amazing i never heard of anybody doing that before ... except pretty much everybody i know and the people on this site smh

Reactions: O
I hear injecting directly into veins is a way around having to wait 4 weeks for test to kick in. Straight into the bloodstreeam!! Instant gains!!

I know yheres people that absolutely hate it when young guys get flammed but what in the fuck do u do to a kid thay has done 0 research knows nothing about the gear he is INJECTING into his body then comes in here all worried that the gear he bought and know nothing about is supposedly not working. Ill be the ass hole to say that the op has no need to be doing gear vut needs to eat right sleep rigjt and spend more time in yhe gym.

I guarantee if u where eating 3700-4000 a day and getting a good 8-10 hrs of sleep a night you would see a difference with out any gear. You have no vusiness doing gear. At 140 lbs @ 5'7" tells me you have spent no time in the gym or eating and resting right. Get iff the juice and get educated on what really makes you grow. You have no clue.

Bro, you aint gonna see gains that fast, just be patient, test takes awhile to kick in. You should feel it before you see it. And up you protein and calories.

I know yheres people that absolutely hate it when young guys get flammed but what in the fuck do u do to a kid thay has done 0 research knows nothing about the gear he is INJECTING into his body then comes in here all worried that the gear he bought and know nothing about is supposedly not working. Ill be the ass hole to say that the op has no need to be doing gear vut needs to eat right sleep rigjt and spend more time in yhe gym.

I guarantee if u where eating 3700-4000 a day and getting a good 8-10 hrs of sleep a night you would see a difference with out any gear. You have no vusiness doing gear. At 140 lbs @ 5'7" tells me you have spent no time in the gym or eating and resting right. Get iff the juice and get educated on what really makes you grow. You have no clue.

good to know im ahead of the game bro ! yeah i know what you mean, but i sleep well, jerk off with both hands to make sure one is not larger then the other and i work out enough wanking of that my arms look like the hulk. lol , i know how to work out. everyone is different because everyone has a different pace. mine, was fun , till it got shitty now its getting better. no pain no gain !

just to mention it again, my calorie of FOOD is 2500 calories, my shake after my workout is all-max quick mass loaded. its 64grams 1010 calories a 4scoops. I SHOULD BE seeing gains NOW!. i take 2 shakes a day. i think ill up to 4 shakes a day for 4 weeks till i see my gains. ill probobly make an extra 5-7 pounds

Last edited:

We all must be assholes then cuz he's been told many, many times...

thanks bro its nice to know im ahead of the game. haha let me make it clear tho i am getting 4000 calls a day. that why i said i aint seeing to gains. im EATING 2500 calls a day, plus after work out i take all -max quick mass loaded. 60grams protein and 1010 per 4scoops. i take 2 a day, i think im gonna up to 4 scoops. till i see some gains. ??

just to mention it again, my calorie of FOOD is 2500 calories, my shake after my workout is all-max quick mass loaded. its 64grams 1010 calories a 4scoops. I SHOULD BE seeing gains NOW!. i take 2 shakes a day. i think ill up to 4 shakes a day for 4 weeks till i see my gains. ill probobly make an extra 5-7 pounds

mass gainers with that much calories and protein per serving are rarely completely digested and alot is wasted and flushed right out. try eating 3500 cal and having a few shakes of just whey protein not weight gainer and maybe you'll notice a difference. 1000 cal shakes is trying to shortcut the proper amount of calories

mass gainers with that much calories and protein per serving are rarely completely digested and alot is wasted and flushed right out. try eating 3500 cal and having a few shakes of just whey protein not weight gainer and maybe you'll notice a difference. 1000 cal shakes is trying to shortcut the proper amount of calories

iv tryied bro. iv tryed just getting 2500 cals in and its a bitch in a half, i dont have the stomach for 3500 calls. that woudl be an extra 2 meals for me i would be eating constantly all day. plu si need to eat healthy, i need my salade per day, i need my breakfast before workout, thats a hasle to get down nowadays. i guess i can throw in 3 eggs after workout. i dont eat bread im afraid of it turning to sugar. i dont wanna be diabetic. it runs on my mothers side. ill up my cardio to 25 min run every second day, from 20 min every second day. and ill eat 3000, plus 4 scooops will be 4010 cals a day.ill do this for about 4 weeks , if i dont gain weight by then end of the week, at least a pound, im gonna drop the shakes. it woudl be pointless to drink 1000 calls of shakes a day for weeks with no piunds gained.

but whats the point if your shitting most of it out anyway? start with one extra meal a day then in a few weeks add another if your doing everything right the gear should be kickin by then. i'm not just talking out my ass to give you a hard time man i've been a certified trainer since 2005 i know what i'm talking about

good to know im ahead of the game bro ! yeah i know what you mean, but i sleep well, jerk off with both hands to make sure one is not larger then the other and i work out enough wanking of that my arms look like the hulk. lol , i know how to work out. everyone is different because everyone has a different pace. mine, was fun , till it got shitty now its getting better. no pain no gain !

Jacking off with both hands doesnt count when you can only fit one finger from each hand.

Maplestring, see how much smarter you sound like when you actually start to listen to people and don't talk nonsense?

Back