3rd injection and i havnt seen any weight gain. help.

im taking t400, at 600mg a week. iv injected three times already and i havnt gained a single pound. im coming around the second week mark and im getting worried.
my diet is spot on. im eating 2500 caleries a day plus 2 shakes of 64gram protein at 1000 cals and this is apart from my calerie count.

stats

5'7
140lb
age 21
bf 8-10%

im going to confess i have been spot injecting, can this lower my gains? i injected in my leg first injection. second injection in my tris, and third in my bis. please give me some tips on how i can gain the most off of this cycle.i know that spot injecting gains go away but i heard they keep most of there gains. should i move to ust shoulders and legs ?

why would you take test when you only way 140lbs? have you even put any work in at the gym and stuffed your face with food?
Bro, with any research at ALL you would have learned that test takes 4 to 6 weeks to kick in!!!

Brotha you can atleast get to 160 before using a cycle. First thing anyone needs to do before starting a cycle is to get there eating plan worked out really well. You got a lot of growing to do naturally and can save a lot of money and potential side effects by getting to your bodies full potential naturally before you even think about doing a cycle. Just a thought!

Steroids aren't this magical answer where your gunna take them and look like you want. You gotta put the time in. They are for applifying what gains you make with out it and only being at 140 it tells me you havent even begun to reach your full natural potential! Eating right (not just shakes) but eating real meals 6-7 times a day. Force feeding yourself till you can't look at food the same. That's what gets results.

Also instead of buying weight gainer shakes which cost a fortune try making your own with whole foods. Buy regular protein and put a cup of instant oatmeal in some water then 1-2 scoops of your favorite protein supp, then add a spoonful of peanut butter and a half of a banana if you like them and blend away and its like 1000 cals and its like eating a meal and you'll put on way more weight then weight gainer shakes and you'll save a lot of money. It works for me when I don't have time to eat a meal or im just too stuffed to eat a meal. Give it a try and let me know what you think.

peanut butter is the shit for gaining weight ... how do you think guys in jail get so jacked with limited food choices?

i blame zyzz and other queers like him...oh yea and laziness. cant forget laziness

yea it boggles my mind how these kids look up to somebody whose heart failed at age 22. he obviously wasn't successful at whatever he was trying to accomplish otherwise he'd still be here

Hey guys, for real, I've been taking weight gainer and creatine powder for 2 weeks now and I haven't gained a single pound...WTF! And believe or not I have been hitting bi's and tri's since I was 16 all natural! I heard if you dilute the creatine with bacteriostatic water and spot inject it you get sick gains....trust me bro, I think I'm ready for that! LOL Oh and taking a multi vitamin 3 times a day. I think my shit is fake.

i heard around my way that if u take a bunch of dbol and crush em up and mix em with an equal amount of creatine you can rail em 2x/day and gain 20 lbs in a week ... lol

Back