3rd time using fina, first time for cough

iced

Banned, had no choice
i have used fina in three prior cycles, in the first two no cough whatsoever. This cycle, just about ed i get the "fina cough" although sometimes its not really a cough, just more of a weird ass feeling in the back of my throat. It usually last about 5 minutes or so. Has anyone ever foudn out the reason scientifically why tren does this?

I did 100's of shot never got fina cough or taste from injections ever. I wish I would in a way to see what everyone talks about lol.

I got the weird taste a couple times with homebrews but I've been using some Spectro Tren this time around and no weird taste or anything out of the ordinary. They are also the most painless Fina shots I have ever taken.

I am using the LFC tren right now and I have not had the cough or the taste, but with the Ttokkyo Tren I would get the cough almost everytime along with the taste in my mouth. The cough is annoying, it last 5 min or so, but you can't stop coughing. The first time I did the tren I did not know what the fuck was going on when I started coughing!

BUFFDAWG10 said:
I am using the LFC tren right now and I have not had the cough or the taste, but with the Ttokkyo Tren I would get the cough almost everytime along with the taste in my mouth. The cough is annoying, it last 5 min or so, but you can't stop coughing. The first time I did the tren I did not know what the fuck was going on when I started coughing!

Hahaha....I bet you thought you were going to die...lol

1st time with home brew tren here.... i had that feeling for about 2 weeks off and on.... haent had it ina while... I am glad it passed its sucked !!

I HAVE DONE SOME DIFFERENT BREW'S OF FINA AND I DO GET THE FINA COUGH EVERY SO OFTEN, ONCE YOU KNOW THAT IT IS PART OF DOING THE FINA YOU GET USED TO IT. THE COUGH AND TASTE WILLL LAST A FEW MINUTES AND THEN IT GOES AWAY. NOTHING BEATS THE PLUSESS OF THE USE OF FINA...PEACE. PL

mvmaxx said:
iced - is it homebrew?
yes it is homebrew, odd thing is tho, i started off with Blue Diamond Labs, tren/deca, got the cough, im finishing with the homebrew, it is 100mg/ml, maybe concentration has something to do with it.

I read a theory somewhere that if you inject close to a vein the BA is absorbed into the bloodstream and causes coughing fits.

Back