430x2/655x1/705x1

IT would touch easy. I was more interested in pressign and handleing it than presing it. I was going to go for a double but it swayed in my right arm and I put it into the racks.

i noticed in our vids your left side dragged a little compared to right...
and for GOD sake stop fat fingering your typing...i feel as though i need some sort of secret decoder ring some times to read what you type...LOL
whens your next meet Rocco? and what do you plan on benching at it?

Big lifts, those rack benches at the end....what is the purpose?, how have you seen gains from them and how much do you regularly do them?

I'm just asking, because I have just lately learned about them, and would like to start using them in my routine.
Thanks

Edit : Anyones opinion is more than welcome.

hmlacrosse said:
Big lifts, those rack benches at the end....what is the purpose?, how have you seen gains from them and how much do you regularly do them?

I'm just asking, because I have just lately learned about them, and would like to start using them in my routine.
Thanks

Edit : Anyones opinion is more than welcome.

Rack lockout work the tries font delts and chest. They work brute lockout power which is especially needed for shirt benching. They would help anyone though.

I do the every week. One huge progressive load and delod set with no rest. 135-455-135 3-5 reps per set with 50 pound jumps.

One huge progressive load and delod set with no rest. 135-455-135 3-5 reps per set with 50 pound jumps.[/QUOTE]

thanks, could you expand on that bro?

LivingSculpture said:
I think he means he starts at 135 and goes up 50 pounds each set until 455 with 3-5 reps each then does the same in reverse down to 135

right a guy on each side loading and no rest

LivingSculpture said:
I think he means he starts at 135 and goes up 50 pounds each set until 455 with 3-5 reps each then does the same in reverse down to 135

Pyramiding ;)

Back