445x3 deadlift and fat posedown

Slayer said:
Would you explain this concept to me.

Thanks

When you come down stop for a second pause, and deadlift again. If you watch someone break out a set of 5 touch and go, the first one will appear to be the hardest because that is the only one they are truly breaking the floor with.

I reset on everything under like 10 reps. After that it's no man's land.

Last edited:
adidamps2 said:
damn Rocco how much wt have you add since you been postin here? i remember your 1st pic you posted and you were no were near the size you are now?

Amazing isn't it. Something like 60 pounds

Assylum resets after each rep by actually standing up and then going down for the bar again but never pulls over a triple./

roccodart440 said:
Assylum resets after each rep by actually standing up and then going down for the bar again but never pulls over a triple./

This is how I used to do it. Treat each dead like a set of 1.

Looking big Rocco...but I gotta say... the dude doing the commentary sounds like he should be on HGTV.... no offence.... Keep up the good work...

thefantom1 said:
Looking big Rocco...but I gotta say... the dude doing the commentary sounds like he should be on HGTV.... no offence.... Keep up the good work...

The dude doing the commentary is Assylum from this site. It's a she not a he. :)

thefantom1 said:

I obviously need to concentrate less on training and more on my commentary skills. :afro:

Assylum said:
I obviously need to concentrate less on training and more on my commentary skills. :afro:

OH shit!!!! Assylum I had no idea!! I was concentrating on the lifts and just listening to the voice...I apologize profusely...I just assumed (I know..don't assume anything) that he was training with a guy..... Please accept my apologies and keep up the good work... I owe you one... :)

Last edited:
As long as you tell me I lift like a man, then it's all good.

No aplogies needed, I have a gruffy, raspy old lady voice, and sometimes I sound like a man. I don't deny it for a second.

Back