47 year old please criticise my physique

First off - you look great man. Props!

But if I were to purely objectively evaluate your physique as though it were my own I would concur with Bullseye and say bi's and tri's for sure - and it looks like maaaybe outer quads but the angle isn't great. Let's see the back and the front of your quads.

Again though - look great man - what're your goals/cycle history?

I think you just have a big back which makes your arms seem smaller , you look better than some 20 year olds good work !!

hope i look that good when im that age! but id say tri's bi's forearms and little more legs if it were me! but hey like everyone said you look good bro no homo, if u didnt say your age id guess you were WAAAY younger!

Stop fucking post whoring digging up threads only to get to 50 so you can PM.
The mods will take notice and delete your posts and you will be back to square one.

whoa man...chill out. there are no rules against bumping old threads. We want people to post, keeps things interesting. And don't speak for mods...we're pretty good at speaking for ourselves.

Excellent results. I'm not even close to your physicality so, I offer no comments, but, I do want to share props for developing a great physique. I do have a question - what was your muscle gain after your 1st cycle?

Back