4kgs fucken gone just like that!

HDV

Hi gents I hope you are all well or at least better than me at this point.

I need your help, maybe its something I am doing wrong. I am currently on post cycle therapy (pct) after doing a test e cycle. After I finished cycle I got a bad flu and was sick for around 2 weeks. I am on diet check with my good man 3J but I have lost 4 kilos just gone and seems my body is refusing to pick it back up.

In actual fact seems I'm losing almost every week now. Strength has dropped a little but still lifting hard. Couldn't train those 2 weeks I was off.

My body is a real fucker when it comes to recompostitionand this shit has actually made me unmotivated and I don't wanna lose the gains I made.

Any advice gents?

How much do you weigh? Where you on an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during your cycle? What does your post cycle therapy (pct) consist of? How long was your test-e cycle and what was the dose?

...these all play a factor...chances are its water weight from your estro falling during post cycle therapy (pct)...

I weigh 175 and I can drop 7lbs in a day just from dropping carbs and running a HIIT sesh

Ok when I started I was at 63kgs cycle was 11 weeks at 600mg per week weight went up to 73kgs I used adex at 0.5 every second day and my weight has how dropped to 69.7kgs

Pct is nolva at 20mg everyday and clomid now at 25mg every day this is third week of post cycle therapy (pct) now for me

Last edited:
Have you adjusted your diet so your eating what a man who weighs 73kg does instead of what you used to eat when you was 63kg?

Im sure its all water man dont worry, When I get sick I can lose up to 8-10pounds then gain it back in 2-3weeks. Just eat clean, lots of prots and carbs and drink ALOT of water.

u gotta see the positive bro... u are still 7kg (nearly 15lbs) heavier than when u began your cycle, even after a bout of the flu... that is solid... keep eating, keep training hard and you'll keep growing

to keep 50% of gains from a cycle after post cycle therapy (pct) is a job well done and ur above that...

baby steps, one day at a time

You're going to lose water weight after cycle, being sick doesn't help much either. If you decide to do another cycle, throw some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in for PCT along with Nolva and/or clomid.

Welcome to coming off hormones...

You can never expect to maintain all gains because the body just doesnt want to hold tissue that was accumulated through supra physiological levels of steroids.

You can only hope to maintain SOME Of it long enough to jump back on cycle to keep progressing FWD.

Using peptides and igf for pct does help maintain some weight --- so please use everything at your disposal. How is your libido , sex drive now?

-Matt

Have you adjusted your diet so your eating what a man who weighs 73kg does instead of what you used to eat when you was 63kg?

Yup that is spot on I am a 3J happy client and I owe it to him because without his diets and coaching That 73kgs wouldn't be. Been training for a few years now so have that understanding of "The bigger the machine the more fuel it needs"

Thanks Mitchey

You're going to lose water weight after cycle, being sick doesn't help much either. If you decide to do another cycle, throw some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in for PCT along with Nolva and/or clomid.

I ran Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) through cycle 2 pins per week at 250iu and then did a 10 day blast after last test pin of 500iu every day. Works like a charm!!

Welcome to coming off hormones...

You can never expect to maintain all gains because the body just doesnt want to hold tissue that was accumulated through supra physiological levels of steroids.

You can only hope to maintain SOME Of it long enough to jump back on cycle to keep progressing FWD.

Using peptides and igf for pct does help maintain some weight --- so please use everything at your disposal. How is your libido , sex drive now?

-Matt

Guess I just freaked out with dropping weight so fast kinda caught me totally off guard but good learning kerb with all the valuable feedback from everyone. Sex drive and libido are fine no problems there. Thanks Matt!

u gotta see the positive bro... u are still 7kg (nearly 15lbs) heavier than when u began your cycle, even after a bout of the flu... that is solid... keep eating, keep training hard and you'll keep growing

to keep 50% of gains from a cycle after pct is a job well done and ur above that...

baby steps, one day at a time

Thanks China Wall, then the only thing to do is as you said keep eating and training. Tell you it's been hard work getting my weight up to where it is my body is extremely stubborn but I am glad I have come this far now that I look at it that way felt really dispondant this morning.

Gents to everyone thanks for the feedback and all the advice it's great to be amongst a community like this with so much to learn and experience at hand!

It's been a great ride up until now and I can't let this put me off because I would just be wasting all the hard work it has been to get here and I am not a quiter.

Thanks Mitchey!

I'm back on track eating sparked With my training session for back gonna hit the weights hard now and eat as much as possible

Thanks Mitchey!

I'm back on track eating sparked With my training session for back gonna hit the weights hard now and eat as much as possible

But HDV ---- eats as much GOOD QUALITY food as possible !!!!

Keep some lines and definition --- fat is not worthwhile -- stay on point Brother.

We ALLLLLL get setbacks and hiccups (I just had food poisoning for 2 days and lost weight and stomach flora) but we just get back in the saddle and jump back on.

-Matt

But HDV ---- eats as much GOOD QUALITY food as possible !!!!

Keep some lines and definition --- fat is not worthwhile -- stay on point Brother.

We ALLLLLL get setbacks and hiccups (I just had food poisoning for 2 days and lost weight and stomach flora) but we just get back in the saddle and jump back on.

-Matt

Absolutely I stay away from anything bad and only take in quality foods for building.

Weight back up at 72kgs and I am damn sore from training

Can't wait to start cutting

Back