5 weeks stanozolol cycle

Odysseus

Hi guys, I want to start a stanozolol cycle in January which is like this:

40-50mg (haven't decided yet) ED for 5 weeks
But I am a bit confused by the halftime of stanozolol because its active life is 48 hours, then it must be 24hours right ? and post cycle therapy (pct) is supposed to be 2*halflife so I guys that when finished you should start post cycle therapy (pct) 1 day after your last pill, right?
but what post cycle therapy (pct) will be the best ? 4weeks of 20mg nolvadex?

My stats:
101.5kgs 223lbs
188cm 6.16
16.5" guns
fat% about 14-15
18 years old and I've been training for 2½ year.

My goal with this cycle is to kick start my cutting phase, and towards the summer I will probably do another just like this one. :yesway:

ive done this cycle but injected though. Got nice lean results so I'd definitely give it a try. Make it 4 weeks instead of 5.

Keep nolva as a backup, but i don't think you would need it. Not sure if you need post cycle therapy (pct) for such a cycle. I didn't and came out fine.

be careful of tendon injuries as it can give you A LOT of extra strength.

edit : you are 18 years old ?? damn. Train naturally dude, this is really to young.

Last edited:
VICIOUS_BEAST said:
listen to what wtf r u doing..do more homework on it...winny only cycle..r u female?

If you read my post you will know that it is just used to kickstart my cutting phase, and since I've never done anabolics before I want a more or less gentle drug for my first time.
I'm a first timer, so be gentle ;) :spank:

i would not do whinny for yourr first. i would do a low dose of test. like 250-500mgs for 10 or so weeks, then pct. you will thank me after your done, if you've not done injections then whinny is a bad way to start. not cause it's bad, it just takes time to be able to put up with switching sites every day. i would never take whinny by it's self. my first whinny trip was with deca and i hated needles by the time i got done, 9 injections a week, you run out of spots. and the gain was not even worth it.

gooby said:
i would not do whinny for yourr first. i would do a low dose of test. like 250-500mgs for 10 or so weeks, then pct. you will thank me after your done, if you've not done injections then whinny is a bad way to start. not cause it's bad, it just takes time to be able to put up with switching sites every day. i would never take whinny by it's self. my first whinny trip was with deca and i hated needles by the time i got done, 9 injections a week, you run out of spots. and the gain was not even worth it.
You could of just drank the Winstrol (winny) 1 day and injected it the next and repeat if you were using everyday.That would be his best bet test 500mg a week but your just spinning your wheels with him.

I am talking about oral Winstrol (winny), and as far as the test goes I would only start with a cycle of 250mg's EW but what about the test aromatizing ?

No I don't need to read up, I am just torn between test and Winstrol (winny), and I'm not sure what to do yet.

Odysseus said:
No I don't need to read up, I am just torn between test and Winstrol (winny), and I'm not sure what to do yet.
You're confused because you haven't put in ample research.What do you want from every here to tell you what to put in your body?Test and winstrol are like apples and oranges.Can you eat them together...sure

I know that the differences between Test and Winstrol (winny) are huuuge! but whatever I do, I will still be cutting, and that is why I am leaning towards Winstrol (winny) since it does'nt aromatize and I wont hold as much water on Winstrol (winny) as on test, besides I might also consider boldenone, since it is almost the middle way.
A fourth option would be to combine oral Winstrol (winny) and test, since oral Winstrol (winny) binds to shbg and it also makes me lose some of the water in my body.

Odysseus said:
I know that the differences between Test and Winstrol (winny) are huuuge! but whatever I do, I will still be cutting, and that is why I am leaning towards Winstrol (winny) since it does'nt aromatize and I wont hold as much water on Winstrol (winny) as on test, besides I might also consider boldenone, since it is almost the middle way.
A fourth option would be to combine oral Winstrol (winny) and test, since oral Winstrol (winny) binds to shbg and it also makes me lose some of the water in my body.
Yes some steriods help better for cutting and some help better for bulking.But almost all of it come down to diet.Lets just say your taking dbol and test e and your eating 1500 calories your sure as hell are not going to grow.If your taking test at 500mg which is a considerably low dose you shouldnt have much of a problem with water.If you do use an AI.You want my opinion on a good cutting cycle:1-8 test prop 3-8 Winstrol (winny) 50mg ed.

WTF r u doing said:
Yes some steriods help better for cutting and some help better for bulking.But almost all of it come down to diet.Lets just say your taking dbol and test e and your eating 1500 calories your sure as hell are not going to grow.If your taking test at 500mg which is a considerably low dose you shouldnt have much of a problem with water.If you do use an AI.You want my opinion on a good cutting cycle:1-8 test prop 3-8 Winstrol (winny) 50mg ed.

You're absolutely right, I've never said that steroids or stimulants alone will make you shredded, but if I eat 1500 calories a day I would die from starvation within 24 hours ;)
Well I only want to inject once a week, and if I stretch it 2 times a week but thats max! but it is a very nice cycle that you have thought of, but I dont want too much test since I'm very sensitive about estrogen, so I am probably gonna have to do some Aromatase inhibitor (AI), but as I said earlier, I only want it as simple as possible.

Odysseus said:
You're absolutely right, I've never said that steroids or stimulants alone will make you shredded, but if I eat 1500 calories a day I would die from starvation within 24 hours ;)
Well I only want to inject once a week, and if I stretch it 2 times a week but thats max! but it is a very nice cycle that you have thought of, but I dont want too much test since I'm very sensitive about estrogen, so I am probably gonna have to do some Aromatase inhibitor (AI), but as I said earlier, I only want it as simple as possible.
Damn your difficult lol j/k. So then test e 1-10 250mg wk 7-12 Winstrol (winny) 50mg ed.Thats only 1 jab a week.Here you can use both.I know your in love with the winny.

only winny for first cycle is ok

hi bro.
for my personal experience,i think that only Winstrol (winny) for first cycle is ok.
see the my pics-- before after 6 week of only Winstrol (winny) cycle. at 300 mg a week.

the first one is before
the secon one is after. i have gained 16 lbs of solid muscle and my bf is change to 18 at 15%

with out post cycle therapy (pct) and i don't have any probl.
the only probl is a little tendinits pain because my strengh is to much aumented. you can take a glucosammine.

best regards at all

for my opinions test is not necessary for first or second cycle.

VICIOUS_BEAST said:
listen to what wtf r u doing..do more homework on it...winny only cycle..r u female?

Winny only cycles arent just for females. Yes 90% of the time and for 90% of the people doing them are not going to get the results they are looking for....but someone who really knows how to Diet and Train and all around knows their body can benifit from a Winstrol (winny) only cycle at 50mg every day.
However, like i already said most of the people on here that ask about a Winstrol (winny) only cycle dont know how to diet or train properly.
I will add though that I am a firm believer that Test is the best choice for novice users.

Back