500mg/wk of primo only for 10 weeks

buff36

If anyone has experience with this cycle, I'd be interested to hear what results you saw. I am thinking about doing this as a cutting cycle -- primary purpose of the primo would just be to retain muscle during extended period of extreme fat loss.

in theory primo will work well in a cutter . be carefull though , legit primo is still fairly rare .

If u get legit Primo its one of the only AASs that work on a restricted diet.
Id go 12 weeks and you should be very happy with your solid gains.

Keep us updated.

gator

buff36 said:

I'd recommend atleast a maintenance dose of test. Even as little as 200mg every other week will help keep your libido somewhat intact and help prevent any potential ED type problems.

HeHateMe said:
I'd recommend atleast a maintenance dose of test. Even as little as 200mg every other week will help keep your libido somewhat intact and help prevent any potential ED type problems.

Agreed. Your gains would be moderately better also, with little chance of sides.

HeHateMe said:

Hmm. . . I thought primo was very mild and wouldn't cause sexual side effects or endogenous test shut down at 500mgs/week.

buff36 said:
Hmm. . . I thought primo was very mild and wouldn't cause sexual side effects or endogenous test shut down at 500mgs/week.
ANY steroid will shut down your natural test production and you WILL need post cycle therapy (pct) .

DADAWG said:
in theory primo will work well in a cutter . be carefull though , legit primo is still fairly rare .

Thanks. it s not brand name primo, but UG methenolone enanthate (same chemical compound). Is that faked a lot, too? I thought it was only the brand name stuff (e.g., Shering) that you had to watch out for. If it is faked, it's usually just test e, right?

buff36 said:
Thanks. it s not brand name primo, but UG methenolone enanthate (same chemical compound). Is that faked a lot, too? I thought it was only the brand name stuff (e.g., Shering) that you had to watch out for. If it is faked, it's usually just test e, right?
just make sure the source is legit and you should be fine .

Cool, thanks. I trust my source, and I will firm up my post cycle therapy (pct), too. I have HCG and nolva on hand, but I want to keep this cycle simple, so I would prefer not to add the test.

Cheers.

Test + Primo is pretty simple if you ask me! However I don't think a primo only cycle would be the end of the world.

gator_mclusky said:
If u get legit Primo its one of the only AASs that work on a restricted diet.

I have seen this repeated often but I'm pretty convinced it is a myth. There is no emperical support for this notion and no reason (other than the myth) to believe that there is anything special about primo that makes it "work" any better on a restricted diet than anything else. After all, testosterone certainly "works" on a restricted diet, does it not? I submit to you that 500 mgs. of test on a restricted diet "works" a lot better than 500 mgs. of primo does.

Last edited:
Trevdog said:
I have seen this repeated often but I'm pretty convinced it is a myth. There is no emperical support for this notion and no reason (other than the myth) to believe that there is anything special about primo that makes it "work" any on a restricted diet than anything else. After all, testosterone certainly "works" on a restricted diet, does it not? I submit to you that 500 mgs. of test on a restricted diet "works" a lot better than 500 mgs. of primo does.
100% agreed.

Also of mention, methenolone enanthate is now manufactured by some UG labs with no supply problems. However, I suppose due to its high cost, it is still more susceptible to being faked or replaced with a cheaper hormone.

Regarding primo and a restricted calorie diet, I want to clarify. As I said, there is no reason to believe that primo has some kind of special effect on a restricted calorie diet. However, since it does not aromatize much if at all, it is a drug often chosen when cutting. So, if you are seeking a hard appearance, primo may "work" for you better than testosterone - so long as you understand that it is much weaker on a mg. per mg. basis than test.

Trevdog said:
Regarding primo and a restricted calorie diet, I want to clarify. As I said, there is no reason to believe that primo has some kind of special effect on a restricted calorie diet. However, since it does not aromatize much if at all, it is a drug often chosen when cutting. So, if you are seeking a hard appearance, primo may "work" for you better than testosterone - so long as you understand that it is much weaker on a mg. per mg. basis than test.
500 mg of primo and 250-300 mg of test e a week would be very nice for cutting and even though its 750-800 mg total its still pretty mild . just a thought lol

Back