505jules PSL TNE tester log

505jules

I like pudding
Ill be logging PSL's water based TNE. Im really excited to try this product, I've tried the oil based TNE and loved it. Before I start the log on my impression of the actual product, I just wanted to say I like the new box with the vial. While I know its whats in the vial that matters, but it adds a nice touch.

View attachment 564757

Im already running Test E and Decca each at 500mg/wk, both are PSL as well. When Ive run TNE in the past, along with my AI I also run Ralox to help with my gyno sensitivity.

I did my first shot last night at 1ml/50mg, unfortunately my pack with new needles hasnt arrived yet so I only had 25g 1". The hormone blocked the needle, but after aspirating and tilting the barrel at a slight angle I was able to easily clear it and pin the rest of the shot. I initially had some pip when I cleared the needle, but it was gone after several minutes. On my way to the gym about 30 min after the shot, I began to feel the TNE in my system. The first thing I noticed, it seemed to become active in my system much faster than oil based. Going in to my workout training back and hams, I felt extremely focused and driven. By mid workout I was sweating the way I do on tren haha. Nearing the end of my workout when Im usually looking steam, I still had strong drive and aggression to squeeze those last reps. Overall for my initial impression of the product I'm impressed. One of the things Im most happy with is today I have minimal to no pip, whereas with the oil based for at least the next day I felt like I got kicked in the ass by a horse.

Im about to do my next shot and head to the gym, Ill update soon. Thanks to the PSL team for letting me test the TNE!

Ill only be taking it on training days. I will also mix in a day of taking nothing, no pre workout or TNE and ill also mix in a day of the TNE with pre workout to get some contrast.

Awesome. Glad to see this getting started already :) You're spot on with your analysis. It's not something that's highly stimulating....it's more of a mental aggression and natural feeling energy. The sense of well being and the aggression make for a killer workout. Mix that with the stimulating effects of a good pre-workout powder and you're golden.

Awesome. Glad to see this getting started already :) You're spot on with your analysis. It's not something that's highly stimulating....it's more of a mental aggression and natural feeling energy. The sense of well being and the aggression make for a killer workout. Mix that with the stimulating effects of a good pre-workout powder and you're golden.

That is how I use mine, with some Pump Juice Extreme (watermelon flavored). Yeah baby!

Sorry I haven't posted up in a few days, I had a family member go in for emergent surgery, so Ive been out of the gym for a few days. Anyway to the log!

Second day: I hit in my quad and like in my glute I had some initial pip during the injection, but went away almost immediately. I used a 25g 5/8 pin and this time I heated the vial a bit with a hair dryer and again tilted the barrel, this time all the hormone with through no problem. On my way to the gym right around the same time frame, I could feel the test, Ill be interested to see if this is consistent. With the oil based maybe the onset just wasn't quite as strong but I didn't get quite the distinct feeling that I have with this. I hit legs, so the sweat was intensified, but doesn't bother me. I wouldnt say it hits me like a ton of bricks and I don't think aggression is the main thing Ive noticed, but the focus or drive are great. When I was hitting my last set of heavy squats its not aggression pushing me through those last reps, I feel cool as a cucumber and really able to focus on what I'm doing. I think when I first tried TNE I expected it to be like a shot of speed (not like I've ever done anything like that in my past) and while its nothing like that or even very similar to a strong stimulant pre workout, I really find it useful and thus far I definitely prefer the water based product. Ill be excited to see how it does with some pre workout tomorrow.

Sorry I haven't posted up in a few days, I had a family member go in for emergent surgery, so Ive been out of the gym for a few days. Anyway to the log!

Second day: I hit in my quad and like in my glute I had some initial pip during the injection, but went away almost immediately. I used a 25g 5/8 pin and this time I heated the vial a bit with a hair dryer and again tilted the barrel, this time all the hormone with through no problem. On my way to the gym right around the same time frame, I could feel the test, Ill be interested to see if this is consistent. With the oil based maybe the onset just wasn't quite as strong but I didn't get quite the distinct feeling that I have with this. I hit legs, so the sweat was intensified, but doesn't bother me. I wouldnt say it hits me like a ton of bricks and I don't think aggression is the main thing Ive noticed, but the focus or drive are great. When I was hitting my last set of heavy squats its not aggression pushing me through those last reps, I feel cool as a cucumber and really able to focus on what I'm doing. I think when I first tried TNE I expected it to be like a shot of speed (not like I've ever done anything like that in my past) and while its nothing like that or even very similar to a strong stimulant pre workout, I really find it useful and thus far I definitely prefer the water based product. Ill be excited to see how it does with some pre workout tomorrow.

Your experience is exactly the same as mine has been. One thing I love is the enhanced pumps and vascularity. Mostly on arm day....It's very satisfying.

Back