5'10" 245lbs update pic

Thanks man. I hope I can get 20 inchers one day! But I'll take my time so I can keep the calves around the same size! One of my biggest fears is to be one of those jacked upper body, small leg dudes!

Not a problem for you now. You're looking very proportionate. Lower body appears to be one of your strengths. Great work!

looking good my man.. build those calves up and round those pecs out before the show and you're guaranteed in.. just my 2 pennies for what it's worth..

Arms 18"
Waist 32.5"
Quads 29.5"
Calves 17.5"

All measurements cold :D Need to get some help to measure my chest and shoulders haha.
i think you havet to have those size tapes special ordered dont you:D......SERIUOSLY AWESOME BROTHER YOU INSPIRE ME!!!!

Here's a shot of the back. Going to pound the hams and calves leading up to the show.

DSC_0012.jpg

Hurt, looking great brother. suppose youre going for the Ed Corney posing routine right? lol I have a good memory...lol

I'm shooting for a show in November also. personally I welcome any kind of advice or constructive criticism, so based on that I'm gonna throw something out there. tell me to fck off if you want, but the only thing I noticed in your photo is that I would try to bring up my lower lats, as you seem to have great genetics,and they respond very quickly. any close grip chins or pull downs will do it. i find the low cable row grip with the double handed grip on the lat pulldown really brings out those lowers. keep up the good work man. nice measurements too man.

Hurt, looking great brother. suppose youre going for the Ed Corney posing routine right? lol I have a good memory...lol

I'm shooting for a show in November also. personally I welcome any kind of advice or constructive criticism, so based on that I'm gonna throw something out there. tell me to fck off if you want, but the only thing I noticed in your photo is that I would try to bring up my lower lats, as you seem to have great genetics,and they respond very quickly. any close grip chins or pull downs will do it. i find the low cable row grip with the double handed grip on the lat pulldown really brings out those lowers. keep up the good work man. nice measurements too man.

I value any and all input man...that's why I post up here! If I didn't want to hear about areas that need to be improved, I wouldn't post pics on the internet ;)

I will definitely incorporate more close grip pulldowns...my emphasis has been all wide grip lately as I've been trying to get wider, so I'll mix it up :D

I can't offer constructive criticism for you if you don't put up any pics...do you have some up here?

Back