6 weeks into my 2nd Cycle. Testo + Deca

damn body nice freaking shape !!!!!!!! (i ll work harder )

How many cycles

Bro, I am really confused on how many cycles you have run, I saw some of your old threads starting with anavar. You ran anavar for 3 weeks sometime last june, then stopped for a few weeks, because you ran out of anavar, then you started anavar and tbol again, then what It looked like you started a cycle of test e and tbol in august, then you posted some pictures, and I noticed the difference, then in less than a month later in november you posted some more pictures, I dont understand how you end up looking so much bigger in those pics, and these were supposedly during your post cycle therapy (pct), BTW I noticed you were comparing your natty pics to most recent pics in november, you should compared them to your pics you took after your "first" tbol and test e cycle. My point is number one, you did a fabolous job, I am not taking that away from you but you seem to have done four cycles not two. Dude It's all very confusing. Good luck lol

yeah im wondering the same thing? haha....interesting.

killer gains from what i have seen though, but now i cant see any pics?

He is busy reshuffling his pics, this dude has confiused the hell out of me, I have seen him saying its my first cycle atleast three times lol. I have a feeling he is trying to compete with Stephou over who had the most dramatical change in physique, stephou is DA FOCKING MAN, hands down.

Back