750 pounds and dropping

lost 4 pounds this week....puts me at 609...pretty good for not being able to work out all week and being out of my element food wise this week.

This process didnt happen over night and it wont go away over night either I might fuck up several more times in this journey...if you dont like it or understand that this is a struggle for me then FUCK YOU...i really dont need to fucktards making statements in here about dumb shit...im not here for a fucking fan base... I HAVE THAT ALREADY , outside of this bitch...i was here to use steroids for weightloss then was educated more on diet and nutrition...I stuck around and made a log...if you dont want to follow me then do a fucking google search on how to ignore mother fuckers from your USER CP.

That really pisses me off, this is a struggle and a battle i fight every day....

for those of you who have helped from this forum with your nutritional advice to your support, i really do appreciate it all!

hopefully next week i will be under 600

Last edited:
having not lost a pound in two months why are we even bothering with this thread? seems more like it is just a troll looking for company than someone serious about losing wait.

yea i'd say ur wrong... and there's no need for the flaming comments..

if u wanna flame go do it in the convo lounge..

as far as i see it.. its one of the toughest battles for some people.. changing ur lifestyle after bad habits have sunk in and solidify...

so lets all be nice.. as far as we see juss is making progress... and we're gonna have to help him make more progress.. that's what this branch of the forum is all about... help.. questions answered.. people educated on dieting basics and jumping psychological hurtles..

so lets be nice to each other... :)

if i see juss slacking ill get on his ass personally..

fuck nice lol, some people are just dicks....it just irritates me that they come in here and flame on...

any who....

back to work today, fish and veggies on the agenda in a bit!

fuck nice lol, some people are just dicks....it just irritates me that they come in here and flame on...

any who....

back to work today, fish and veggies on the agenda in a bit!

Good work man. I've also had the struggle with weight, and it's a dam annoying fight. But in the end, its all your mindset and dedication. Continue learning and adding to your arsenal.

Keep on chuggin' !

:biggthump

its about time u drop under 600lbs juss.. im expecting that shit outta u in the very near future... work it out

im expecting it this week hopefully...

had a good mile in yesterday, had my heart beating nicely...even jogged a nit.

Got a Job interview this morning at the gym i have been working out at, hope this goes well!

Just got back from my job interview at the gym....went great, now its a waiting game.

Chicken and broccoli time now baby!

a sales position opened at the gym, my trainer told me about it so i went for it...hope i get it too...

Just downed 3 shicken breast and about 5 cups broccoli....

later the wife and i are walking to the park where i will put her through a terrifying kettle bell / medicine ball work out :) and i will participate too....this should be fun!

You never wake up thinking you will go to a funeral in a few days.... a very good friend of mine passed away today in a car wreck....My heart hurts right now for him and his family.....I am going to take a leave of absence for a while...see you guys in a few days.

Please pray for his family...he was only 21 years old

You never wake up thinking you will go to a funeral in a few days.... a very good friend of mine passed away today in a car wreck....My heart hurts right now for him and his family.....I am going to take a leave of absence for a while...see you guys in a few days.

Please pray for his family...he was only 21 years old

That's hard, I hate going to funerals, just a hard reality of life...
Keep fighting your battle Jusselin, Don't listem to those who don't understand, or are just simply ignorant to their own understanding,

This is your fight & you have to do the work yourself, be proud of what u have accomplished & keep focused on your journey, it's not easy, but the mind can be trainned & is a powerful muscle.

Keep at it :shoot7:

Hey J.... realize that your life can be gone in a flash....

get healthy...strengthen your body and mind

RIP

well despite the stuff I have been dealing with these past 2 weeks I managed to lose 11 pounds....i finally broke out of the 600's.... I'm now 598 pounds.

lowest i have been in the past year was 540.....working to pass that up....my next goal for now is 580's

Back