750 pounds and dropping

here is another video i made a while back when i was on a roll...also before i knew anything about anything...i just took tips from dumb mother fuckers in the gym so ignore some of the info in the video lol

Nice Form. U move around good. Shit u should get to the local track and bust out some miles early in the morning when its cooler

word pretty fly for a fat guy lol...imma start adding track to my workouts this month...oh and please dont ever change your avy...who is she btw

word pretty fly for a fat guy lol...imma start adding track to my workouts this month...oh and please dont ever change your avy...who is she btw

LMAO hell if i know. Badass ur gonna be losing more than coach if u keep banging out these workouts.

Leaving town in the morning...gunna have some sloppy ass slapping sex with my wife tonight...hopefully blow 2 loads in her...on in the mouf one in the vag and one in the anus...yeah yeah i know!

any who...its going to be sofa king hard not to screw up this week, im going back to my home town and i got people asking me to come to their fucking cookouts and shit and drink like a fish while i am there...

uggg.... I gotta pray just to make it today!

Sweet videos Juss! I know its going to be hard at cookouts. The best advice i can give is try not to put yourself in situations where you are destined to fail. Im not a big guy anymore but put me at a buffet line and ill sure as shit eat like one regardless of what my intent is.

If you HAVE to go, dont drink, drinking leads to ahhh one fucking double cheeseburger wont hurt. Then it turns to two then three.

Make good choices, your working too hard to keep having setbacks.

Sweet videos Juss! I know its going to be hard at cookouts. The best advice i can give is try not to put yourself in situations where you are destined to fail. Im not a big guy anymore but put me at a buffet line and ill sure as shit eat like one regardless of what my intent is.

If you HAVE to go, dont drink, drinking leads to ahhh one fucking double cheeseburger wont hurt. Then it turns to two then three.

Make good choices, your working too hard to keep having setbacks.

fa sho, thanks for the video comments

fa sho, thanks for the video comments

I say we modify and make you an electric bracelet that works like a tazer. What happens is you text me if your feeling weak, and I will call it which will set it off and it zaps yo arse! lol

j/k, great work man. Remember the biggest rule here is to keep rolling, keep the energy building. If you stop, you have to start rolling again. Long process.

I say we modify and make you an electric bracelet that works like a tazer. What happens is you text me if your feeling weak, and I will call it which will set it off and it zaps yo arse! lol

j/k, great work man. Remember the biggest rule here is to keep rolling, keep the energy building. If you stop, you have to start rolling again. Long process.

word, maybe i can put your bracelet around my wang and have you call it all day long lol

Ok well i guess this is my official intro.

For those of you who have not met me My name is Jusselin (Juh-suh-lin) Its a french Cajun name not a Iraq name lol. I have been big all my life and for what ever reasons i got up to 750 pounds. I ddnt care about life or where was going. Eventually i ran into some people who gave me some hope in life and showed me that there actually is a reason for living. They helped me shred down to a lean 612 pounds....lots of cardio and watching what i eat... I have been on a 2500 calorie diet for the last year and a half and i am really running into a wall here.

My quesion is can any one help me out with a keto diet or any other suggestions? I dont plan o staying on this for the rest of my life obviously...but i seriously need to shred off another 50-75 pounds and as quick as possible...I am a newly wed and have been providing via photography that i do but its not cutting it any more...I need more income and really need to go after a new job. I would feel so much more comfortable if i could move around a bit easier..

Any suggestions?

also cardio or workout routines would be a huge help as well

I couldn't quite know how to make of it when I saw the thread title. Is this thread genuine? Did you really used to weigh 750 and are now at 612? Because if it's all true, then it's great that you're seeking diet, nutritional, and workout information here, but I think you can get better assistance with professionals such doctors, dietician, trainer, etc. Don't mean to rock the boat everyone.

I couldn't quite know how to make of it when I saw the thread title. Is this thread genuine? Did you really used to weigh 750 and are now at 612? Because if it's all true, then it's great that you're seeking diet, nutritional, and workout information here, but I think you can get better assistance with professionals such doctors, dietician, trainer, etc. Don't mean to rock the boat everyone.

It's real and he's now in the 580 range and still making progress. It's been a battle but most of us following this thread can see more than someone losing weight.

We see someone who is making a change in his lifestyle, which is the ONLY way he will succeed.

Juss,
The fact that this thread is a few months old and your still here posting and working hard is an inspiration.

Keep it up, it's working.

im not 580 yet guys....im still 613...as of last week!

im out of town right now and dont have the best knowledge of fast foods that are healthy but i ate a bucket of KFC grilled chicken today and an egg white omlete this morning...

Trying to eat correctly while out and about i dont have time to work out (i need to) but i dont, so i am trying to make up for working out by eating really clean.

Keto is the most psychologically difficult diet to follow. I dont recommend it for him. Juss i think u have the wrong idea of dieting. Just because u eat clean doesnt mean u can eat as much as u want. People have this misconception because they believe what theyre eating is good for them. A whole bucket of kfc chick feeds a family not a single guy. U have to learn portion control on top of clean eating

i didnt eat it in one sitting, i ate the whole bucket through out the day....I brought it to my friends house so when they ordered pizza and junk i would have that.

juss u shouldve asked for advice on what to eat when traveling. im always faced with this problem but have learned to cope. The chicken actually isnt that bad but u shouldve just ordered a single portion and peeled off the skin ( tossed it). And had a banana for carbs. or a skim milk makes a good road snack for me or some unsalted almonds, cashews. I also premake oat cakes and PB balls (that i learned to make on this site) really delicious and require no refrigeration. Whey protein and oats is my best friend when staying out of town(once again requires no refrigeration

Back