750 pounds and dropping

no offense dude but if youre 650 lbs any diet will work for you right now and 2500 may even be to low, lose it slowly and steady but its gonna happen

holy shit, respect man! keep it up, so many people don't have the drive to try day in and day out but when i see someone who does it is very inspiring! looking forward to seeing how much more you can lose, goodluck my man!

It lets you really realize the truth in the saying its a small world after all, havent seen my main man David in probably 12 years or better.

Glad to see your log and im proud of ya bro, I have all the faith in you that you can continue on your path to a healthier you and a better life for not only you, but all your loved ones as well. Glad to also of heard through your log rhat your brother ended up achieving his goal of being border patrol, always did like the both of you in middle school and the year or so I was around in high school. All I know bro, is you and your brother are both some damn good peeps, and im proud/happy for both of you.

And I have no doubt youll get to your end goal, cause your a fighter. You always have been.

Down to 419...Getting so close to busting through to the next chapter in my life and it feels fucking amazing. I feel like a new person.

Just wanted to share a video about how I live life now....Hope you guys enjoy.

SaltwaterBoys - YouTube

In this video is me and my brothers, enjoying a day on the water!!!

It lets you really realize the truth in the saying its a small world after all, havent seen my main man David in probably 12 years or better.

Glad to see your log and im proud of ya bro, I have all the faith in you that you can continue on your path to a healthier you and a better life for not only you, but all your loved ones as well. Glad to also of heard through your log rhat your brother ended up achieving his goal of being border patrol, always did like the both of you in middle school and the year or so I was around in high school. All I know bro, is you and your brother are both some damn good peeps, and im proud/happy for both of you.

And I have no doubt youll get to your end goal, cause your a fighter. You always have been.
Thanks, who are you? lol

I just want to say wow. Keep up the hard work. There is nothing that feels better than to see results in what you put your mind to.

Down to 419...Getting so close to busting through to the next chapter in my life and it feels fucking amazing. I feel like a new person.

Just wanted to share a video about how I live life now....Hope you guys enjoy.

SaltwaterBoys - YouTube

In this video is me and my brothers, enjoying a day on the water!!!

I love fishing too, so i enjoyed that movie!!! And you are looking great brother!!!

From my biggest weight of 750 pounds to now 408 pounds...I am a total of 342 pounds down.....

I am 8 pounds away from the 300's and I feel unbelievable!!!!!

Here is a picture of my progress so far

7MOWodb.png

CKxG6cy.jpg

Not comfortable in pics with my shirt off yet but getting there

DxnPTwY.png

After the gym the other night

gjyzev0.jpg

Feeling like a beast. under 400 fucking pounds now.

396 baby!!!!!!

96 pounds away from the 200's!!!

CKxG6cy.jpg

Not comfortable in pics with my shirt off yet but getting there

DxnPTwY.png

After the gym the other night

gjyzev0.jpg

Feeling like a beast. under 400 fucking pounds now.

396 baby!!!!!!

96 pounds away from the 200's!!!

Awesome progress Jus! Keep up that intensity, you're not far from your goals bro.

Keep up the fantastic work!
I had to do a couple double-takes when I saw 750 but damn you've made a LOT of great progress!

Back