750 pounds and dropping

Jusselin, I respect how far you have come bro. Good job. I was about 300lbs at my worst and I was only 14 at the time. I had always been an overweight person. I even weighed 105lbs when I was 7. So I understand where you coming from. I decided to change right after a knee operation I had which I had to lose a lil bit of weight for and I enjoyed how I looked and felt a lil lighter. When I was 16, thanx to a mate of mine, I got into training and went down to 210lbs by 18. I now weigh 200lbs at about 16-17 bf%. Still got some weigh to go with my torso but I look great (Even if I do say so myself)... So congrats on deciding to change things up and make the body you have always wanted. Its a long road buddy but I know you will make it. Good luck bro. Keep us posted :yesway:

WOW...great story...I am definately going to follow now ...good luck bro Im rooting for ya!!! Are you close to Dallas?

very inspiring to see someone take control of their life like this.

good stuff bro, seriously awesome. keep going strong!!

Just found this thread myself. Great job so far. And great advise. Keep up the good work. You loose all the fat and keep plenty of the muscle you will still look like a monster. (in a good way)

drink water eat well.

theres a saying that goes kids hate healthy foods because it doesnt taste good. they are the healthiest ones.
your cardio doesnt consist of strenious workouts. it should be full of but limited to not feeling your muscle anymore and continuing to press on from there.
your cardio has to be a consistent stretch
might i sudgest that you impose will on yourself, do not eat in the morning. as a skinny person by nature i give credit not to my working out because everyone does it. but to my lack of hunger. i wake up and dont make breakfast, because i think of my day about going to work i wake up and dont feel like eating breakfast. this isnt hard to no t want to eat if you set your alarm to wake you up erly and wake up tired then your motabolism will not be ready to eat yet. so you will not eat. again once lunch time comes i used to kinda skip it. lets say your aloud to eat lunch but prefer that you get home first after work then that would be the ideal situation for you. once you get home grab a bight to eat. no more then an apple(ex). at this point it doesnt matter what your eating. you can eat a horse and it wouldnt matter. your intire day was built around starving to death. but your metabolism didnt suffer hunger to eating because of your early wake up. your system should automatically press against yoru stomoach in the morning making you not in the mood to eat. its an empty feeling and yeah it make syou not want to eat. you could say the best option after getting home is to do your workout routine if youd like, somehting consistent, fun, a good jog while listening to MUSIC. and a couple push ups and sit ups. so ... you wake up ERLY AND NOT HAPPY BECAUSE OF ALARM CLOCK, you dont eat. go to work, dont feel like eating. get home your starved now.maybe not even. you work out a little. you eat a horse.ex(granola bar,20min afterceleary,1hr later full supper meal of chicken with some potato and pees, yay, then 1 hour later apple, 20 min after apple, 20 min after apple, then bed time milk,watter wtv doesnt matter. go to sleep. wake up. alarm clock ringing. go to work, dont enoy being starved so you dont feel like eating,wait till get home, EAT. this method i like to call eat yourself during the day feed yoruself during the night method. make no mistake that excersize will play a role in your day. to loose stomach fat you need to have that ab feel to it. its a natural slim feel and it comes only when you are STARVING !!!!! you can message me with further questions id be glad to help you :)

drink water eat well.

theres a saying that goes kids hate healthy foods because it doesnt taste good. they are the healthiest ones.
your cardio doesnt consist of strenious workouts. it should be full of but limited to not feeling your muscle anymore and continuing to press on from there.
your cardio has to be a consistent stretch
might i sudgest that you impose will on yourself, do not eat in the morning. as a skinny person by nature i give credit not to my working out because everyone does it. but to my lack of hunger. i wake up and dont make breakfast, because i think of my day about going to work i wake up and dont feel like eating breakfast. this isnt hard to no t want to eat if you set your alarm to wake you up erly and wake up tired then your motabolism will not be ready to eat yet. so you will not eat. again once lunch time comes i used to kinda skip it. lets say your aloud to eat lunch but prefer that you get home first after work then that would be the ideal situation for you. once you get home grab a bight to eat. no more then an apple(ex). at this point it doesnt matter what your eating. you can eat a horse and it wouldnt matter. your intire day was built around starving to death. but your metabolism didnt suffer hunger to eating because of your early wake up. your system should automatically press against yoru stomoach in the morning making you not in the mood to eat. its an empty feeling and yeah it make syou not want to eat. you could say the best option after getting home is to do your workout routine if youd like, somehting consistent, fun, a good jog while listening to MUSIC. and a couple push ups and sit ups. so ... you wake up ERLY AND NOT HAPPY BECAUSE OF ALARM CLOCK, you dont eat. go to work, dont feel like eating. get home your starved now.maybe not even. you work out a little. you eat a horse.ex(granola bar,20min afterceleary,1hr later full supper meal of chicken with some potato and pees, yay, then 1 hour later apple, 20 min after apple, 20 min after apple, then bed time milk,watter wtv doesnt matter. go to sleep. wake up. alarm clock ringing. go to work, dont enoy being starved so you dont feel like eating,wait till get home, EAT. this method i like to call eat yourself during the day feed yoruself during the night method. make no mistake that excersize will play a role in your day. to loose stomach fat you need to have that ab feel to it. its a natural slim feel and it comes only when you are STARVING !!!!! you can message me with further questions id be glad to help you :)

also i will not emphasize that enough that if you enjoy eating you get blotted. but if you DONT ENJOY not eating BUT DO IT ANYWAYS. then your a step ahead of the game. dont even enjoy this comment as it ads to yoru ecitment. enjoy not enjoying starving. grow a custom liking to the empty feeling you have from morning to night time. and if it repels youfrom morning till night time when you get home then your doing it right. cuz your starving.

Back