8 week Clen cycle log for research

mrricco2012

Mini Rocky
So I asked last week if anyone would be interested in a log consisting clenbuterol, which a few stated they would follow. The purpose of this log is for research on Clen. I havn't found enough good logs of the product, most logs consist of beginnings but never follow up with the results. So how does that help those that wish to try the product?

So I started Clen today at 40 mcg, I did 20 before morning fasted cardio (45 mins of low cardio) and 20 when I got home. Tomorrow I shall jump to 60mcg. I believe the max dosage I will do is 100mcg. Every 3rd week I will add Ketotifen into play, and of course everday 5 grams of Taurine. My Clen is from RUI, and I don't doubt its legitimacy. Clen will be grouped with mon-wed of morning fasted cardio for 45 mins. 10 minutes post workout cardio Tuesday and Thursday. Carb cycling of high (Mon,Thurs), medium (Tues,Friday), Low (Wed,Sat,Sunday). Right now M/T/T/F I'm eating around 2700 calories, and W/S/S I'm eating around 2000 calories. 2700 is around my maintenance.

Stats- 5'4 at 149.8lbs (last weeks weigh in), not sure of BF but I believe 17-19% (wanna say 17). My goal is to get around 140lbs.

Anyways today I did my Clen and Taurine for the first time, I had an unbelievable workout. I havn't felt this good in a long time. There was so many new people there, and girls which is probably the reason for my gym time being so good (I like to show off). Side Effects right now is nothing, at 40mcg.

Low carb day, did 45 mins of fasted cardio this morning with a dosage of 30 mcg, and after cardio I took another 30mcg. Ramping it up to 80 mcg tomorrow, also weigh in tomorrow.

Side effects at the moment is a slight headache

very interesting and looking forward to more.

Have you incorporated HIIT and stay away from steady cardio, you will burn much more fat and don't need to waist so much time with cardio :)

Naw I believe HITT with Clen is a bad combo. Carb cycling plus low intense cardio is the best route.

anyways today im jumping up to 80mcg, I did 40 mcg 2 hrs before workout and just got home from workout with no problems. Now taking another 40mcg. Today is carb up day, so I expect to get anywhere between 300-400 carbs.

Also weighed in this morning at 148.2lbs, but this should jump up with now me being back on creatine. Side effects yesterday was a headache, also supplementing the 5 grams of taurine.

Not sure of Body Fat %
14ijv9t.jpg

fu3uxh.jpg

2h33ons.jpg

11uawzq.jpg

Well my dosage is at 100mcg today, only sides have been a headache all yesterday and then this morning. No sweating, shakes, I can't tell if I feel warmer or not.

Check ur temp and see if its elevated..that will leet u know if its working. Also remember clen iis catabolic so carefull with burning too much muscle..

So I've been on Clen 100mcg since Friday, first few days of clen was bad headaches. I have no shakes, except today after leg workout my calf was shaking bad. I woke up this morning with a slight headache, but went away after like 10 mins. Not sure of my temp, but i did my blood pressure yesterday and it was 127/82. I can see my muscles a bit more, so im sure im losing weight. With the creatine added my next weigh in will be a bit higher. Shooting for 140 still, should be getting my next cycle gear this week but wont be starting till March

No cramps, or muscle contractions. I had the clen in my fridge for many months before usage, but I doubt that its any less potent.

imo he should be. good point j4l. also taurine is very good for the cramps. i can tolerate clen because of the cramps all night in bed they wake me up there so bad.

I agree to that as well but if he were to run it straight I know 50mg of benadryl at night clears your receptors right up and you can run it straight. I'm a fortunate one and don't have these issues at all

Never heard of em, I've heard of vacuums where you suck in but not crunches. Yeah my ribs are a bit big, actually one had a indent in it at the bottom. To be honest, I think it prevents my abdominals from showing a little bit.

Never heard of em, I've heard of vacuums where you suck in but not crunches. Yeah my ribs are a bit big, actually one had a indent in it at the bottom. To be honest, I think it prevents my abdominals from showing a little bit.

Check my avi bro but what if I told you my ribs are exactly like yours?

Back