8 week Clen cycle log for research

Well I shot up to 160mcg for three days this week. Slowing going down to 100mcg. For the 5 days now, I skipped ahead and did ketotifen for 2mg each night. Going to end my Clen sooner, so thought lets use up the Keto while were at it.

At 160mcg and 2mg of ketotifen a night, still no side effects. My gf took 20mcg of Clen, I figured she would get something but she didn't.

I will post weight and pictures hopefully on Thursday.

Today I weighed myself, I weighed in at 145.2-.4lbs. I finished last night my week of 2mg of Ketotifen ED for 7 days. Lowering my clen, today at 120mcg. My container is getting low, so I may gradually go down to around 20mcgs over a week so that when I have no more left im not sitting at 100mcg. Past three mornings I've woken up with headaches, thats all the sides I can think of.

Last edited:
I forgot to upload a picture the other day. I took the picture yesterday morning fasted. Yesterday I did a carb up around 400grams 3000 calories. For the first time ever I was able to see my abdominal muscles when I flexed. I was pretty damn happy, however there tiny but its progress.
e8ojfn.jpg

Tomorrow I'll be finishing my CLen at 40mcg, seems I've ran dry. So can't do a proper lower dosage. Anyways with of Valentines day and the few days around it my diet is not going to be the greatest. So next Thursday im believing I'll post final pics and final weight. I believe I look like I've lost weight, my gf says she defiantly has noticed. My lifts are going up even though cutting. It will be nice not to have to take a dosage everyday of Clen.

I forgot to upload a picture the other day. I took the picture yesterday morning fasted. Yesterday I did a carb up around 400grams 3000 calories. For the first time ever I was able to see my abdominal muscles when I flexed. I was pretty damn happy, however there tiny but its progress.
e8ojfn.jpg

Definitely looking better man, keep it up. Very decent for the timeframe.

How has you strength been going? Are you finding that you keep more than you normally would have with just a bit extra cardio instead?

Definitely looking better man, keep it up. Very decent for the timeframe.

How has you strength been going? Are you finding that you keep more than you normally would have with just a bit extra cardio instead?

Lifts are going up, feeling great in the gym. People notice I've lost a little weight. Extra cardio deffiantly helped me.

So my weight today about a week after my Clen cycle was done I'm sitting at 145.5lbs. When I started about 1 1/2 month ago I was sitting at 149.8lbs so thats a 4.3lb loss. Not very much indeed. But I did get back on creatine, so maybe its truely more then that. I did carb cycling, fasted cardio, post workout cardio, and did go up and down from 120-160mcg for a little while, during points of this cycle. From my pictures, I can tell I've lost a little bit. To be honest, I believe the Clen is bunk, not saying all RUI Clen is bunk, but I just didn't get much out of the ordeal.

Interesting thoughts on RUI.... Was considering some research experiments with their IGF line... Now... Not too sure...

Wow, 4.3 pounds lost in 6 weeks. That is awful. I was about to pull the trigger on RUI Clem, but I'm just gonna keep to my caloric deficit and save the $. You should be able to lose 1.5-2 pounds a week with increased cardio and caloric deficit at your BF. Sounds like you are prone to cheating on your diet a little too.

hi guys, i wanted some advice on clen

when the dosage reaches 60mcg, the best solution is to divide the dose 20mcg morning, 20mcg afternoon and 20mcg in the evening, or taking 60mcg , take in a unique assumption ?

Back