a couple of updated pics...

You look awesome right now,I can't imagine what you will look like after your diet is over.How much muscle do you think you gained since october when you started bulking?

honestly, I dont feel like I gained much of anything, my weight never really changed, but I seem to look different...I dont get it
no contests in my near future, not till my son is older, plus I swore I would be at least 20lbs heavier on stage or I wouldnt compete again

My main question, how long does your nutritionist have you take off between "cycles". That is to say, how long do you need to get your body responding to gear well enough to begin the process again. Do you use any other drugs to get your body responding well again?

Damn Needsize you look incredible! Especially for being on a bulker for 7 months! You look so much leaner/better this time after bulking. Shit I'd be happy looking like that after I did a cutter!

DougoeFre5h said:
how long do you need to get your body responding to gear well enough to begin the process again. Do you use any other drugs to get your body responding well again?

What do you mean by this? The cells life aint long and new ones are made, so there wouldn't be any need for a break so you "respond" again....

Bast said:
What do you mean by this? The cells life aint long and new ones are made, so there wouldn't be any need for a break so you "respond" again....
Ok you go pull the studies and Ill do a gram of test for a year. When I stop responding well to it after abour 8 weeks you show me the studies where im supposed to just keep on gaining forever.

And no, diet is not the missing factor here, theres more (much more) to the whole receptor/SHBG theory than any of us truly understand. What some of us, like needsize HAVE understood is how to cycle things and keep the body guessing, and ultimately growing.

I have to say NS you look great and I agree after time your body reaches homostasis and it makes it more difficult to gain weight and strentgh

wow!! I've been asked by many friends and family as to how big i wanna get, i got the answer now- I wanna look like you!!

thanks guys
I dont know if the slowdown in growth is receptors, or just your body getting used to something, from what I have learned, that would be my guess. Its like being hooked on coke, at first, a certain amount gets you high as a kite...then after a while it takes more and more to get the same result, and eventually you are taking tons, just to get back to normal...this is all because our body adapts really quickly....and as for growing, your body is only capable of growing so much at a time
The approach that I have been using from my trainer, is start at a low dose, then keep increasing it over the course of the cycle. So the dose I normally run all the way through the cycle, I didnt reach until week 8, so my body can never adapt to that amount that I am taking

You posted your cutting diet but what was your bulking diet like? You really put on minimal fat this time around. Cutting should be a breeze this time.

I didnt have a set diet, I work in a group home with kids, so no set meal schedule there. I just aimed for my usual 7 servings of protein a day, some shakes but mostly solid meals, 40 or more grams of protein each time. I didnt count carbs, and just tried to keep fat reasonable, but still ate fast food, and the food at work, like lasagne and stuff like that. I just tried to balance it out, if I had some bad meals, I would eat leaner for the rest of the day

DougoeFre5h said:
Ok you go pull the studies and Ill do a gram of test for a year. When I stop responding well to it after abour 8 weeks you show me the studies where im supposed to just keep on gaining forever.

And no, diet is not the missing factor here, theres more (much more) to the whole receptor/SHBG theory than any of us truly understand. What some of us, like needsize HAVE understood is how to cycle things and keep the body guessing, and ultimately growing.

I think you got me wrong bro, I was simply asking WHY you think so.
Still I have a hard time agreeing with you about the 8 week thing.

You could say that about drugs etc.. but then one could as easy just mention every heavy weight pro....

NS can you post a sample cycle to show how you/your trainer taper the dosages upward? Just wondering how fast you increase dosage and how you taper different compounds?

Back