A few questions about HCG

rjx

DEATH to "The Club Boys"!
I just mixed my first batch of HCG and put 250iu/ml in a syringe with 1ml of test. At first it looked like there were a shit load of these mini bubbles. I tried to get as many out as I could, but there were still more in there than I would have liked. I ended up wasting it all cause I wanted to check here first to be safe. Also, the test/hcg mixture was kinda cloudy, is this normal?

I mixed 3 1500IU amps of HCG with 18ml BW

Thx.

That's a lot of BW for 4500iu, I only use 1ml for a 5000iu amp. Can't say about the oil water mix I've never done it that way.

JohnnyB

So people don't normally mix the HCG like I did? I thought thats how you were supposed to... or is it a matter of taste?

If I mixed it like you, how would I get 250iu per dose from it?

thx bro.

So if I use the HCG with as much BW that I mixed it with I will be ok? Is it going to hurt more than it would of if I had used less BW?

Thx bros.

rjx said:
So if I use the HCG with as much BW that I mixed it with I will be ok? Is it going to hurt more than it would of if I had used less BW?

Thx bros.

No, it's just going to be more volume you are injecting, that's all. I would've done something like mixed it with 2.25 ml of bacstat water, that way each quarter ml would be 500ius.

Back