A HOW TO for: SERM’s, Aromatize inhibitors, Gyno and post cycle therapy (pct) *A must read*

Thanks for the great breakdown Porkchop. Obviously I'm yet another individual who got much from your explanation. So thanks bro.

However, one question. I too think RUI is a great seller and I'm going to get my Aromatase inhibitor (AI) from them but I'm tossed between Letro, Dex, or Stane. I read the differences between them and still don't know what would be best for me personally. Does choice between the 3 really vary all that much?

Obviously as with most on gear, I too am most concerned with gyno AND water retention thats over and above what can be naturally rid by drinking lots of water. My first cycle I ran 12.5 exemestane fro sciroxx EOD for the first few weeks the had to up it to ED due to itchy nips and what i felt was more water than I should have had. Did it work? yeah...on the itchy nips for sure (most importantly) but not all too well with the water...

On my upcoming 2nd cycle I'd like to possibly go with one of RUI's AI's. What would you go with out of the 3? TIA

stane needs to be dosed higher. i would say 25mg ed-eod. personally i use the Letro from RUI at 0.25-0.6mg eod. (never needing more then 1.2mg e3d on higher cycles)

of the 3 i would get in this order:
letro
dex
stane

but have used all threee and have all three now. just mostly use letro or even dex.

Please consider this is my first post..I have male pattern baldness and am taking finasteride for it. May be experiencing signs of slight gyno arising. I've read amazing things about raloxifene. I'm lean with good metabolism and again it's minor. So should say 30 mg per day or every other day be enough to keep it at bay?

Also can someone PLEASE tell me where to buy RELIABLE LEGIT and very preferably cheap raloxifene online? It's gotta be not fake stuff and consistent, please lol

The only legit Ralox I have seen is from RUI ( banner up top) I dont know how much you would need , your circumstances are not like the normal aas user that is getting gyno.. start at 30mg ed and see if its enough.
if you have MPB then you might as well get used ot it and shave it bald. all you will do i slow it down... I started to los emy hair, know what i did? said fuck it i dont care, i got more value then my hair... but i do understand some very much value their hair. i hope it helps you out.
maybe try topical spiro also?

Juced,

Question for you: I am currently on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) (160mg a week) as well as an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) (1mg a week), my e2 is good but I do have ichy nips.

What would you suggest?

Juced,

Question for you: I am currently on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) (160mg a week) as well as an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) (1mg a week), my e2 is good but I do have ichy nips.

What would you suggest?

Sorry man , try to pm me if i ever dont respond to my thread, I will help faster most times.
if your E2 is good then i would think your nips would not be itchy. you say 1mg ( i assume Dex) a week? like all at one time? if so, then split it into 2 or 3 doses over the week.

Another fantastic thread from the juiced porkchop... Can Letro be ran at a smaller dose. I know it is very effective, sometimes a little too effective as you suggested.
Say for example, if someone was not so prone to high estrogen levels wanted to run, say 0.15mg a couple of times a week, just to get it into the system, then increase dose if required. Just as a precaution and to prevent totally crushing the e2 levels.

I did a cycle 20 years ago and had no trouble with estrogen. Im currently on cycle now and not experiencing any bloat or sensitive nips... I have Letro on hand in case i need it, but i know it takes a few weeks to take affect... Plz correct me if im worng :)

I was thinking of running a very small dose.. Better then nothing, and then increasing if need be.

Another fantastic thread from the juiced porkchop... Can Letro be ran at a smaller dose. I know it is very effective, sometimes a little too effective as you suggested.
Say for example, if someone was not so prone to high estrogen levels wanted to run, say 0.15mg a couple of times a week, just to get it into the system, then increase dose if required. Just as a precaution and to prevent totally crushing the e2 levels.

I did a cycle 20 years ago and had no trouble with estrogen. Im currently on cycle now and not experiencing any bloat or sensitive nips... I have Letro on hand in case i need it, but i know it takes a few weeks to take affect... Plz correct me if im worng :)

I was thinking of running a very small dose.. Better then nothing, and then increasing if need be.

Thank you very much :)

I would rec atleast a small dose if using more then 250mg test ew ( even that amount some need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) BTW). I would rec 0.25mg eod-e3d, slowly raise IF needed. I never need more then 1.2mg eod-e3d. and most cases its o.6mg eod-e3d that works well. Take it slow and if you up dose give it atleast a couple weeks to gauge the increase, with blood work if possible.

I should add I mostly use Letro and Dex as my Aromatase inhibitor (AI), works VERY well if you dose it right. never hurt my libido or joints liek other complain about. its about using it right and figuring out what dose is best for you because not everyone is exactly the same, but general low dose is a good guide line to start with..

Thank you very much :)

I would rec atleast a small dose if using more then 250mg test ew ( even that amount some need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) BTW). I would rec 0.25mg eod-e3d, slowly raise IF needed. I never need more then 1.2mg eod-e3d. and most cases its o.6mg eod-e3d that works well. Take it slow and if you up dose give it atleast a couple weeks to gauge the increase, with blood work if possible.

Thanks very much for this important, useful thread juiced! I may be overthinking this but I'm trying to nail down the best frequency for Letro as my Aromatase inhibitor (AI). 0.25mg eod...e3d....or when I inject twice per week maybe? If its literally eod or e3d, it would be on a different day each week right? Not sure if I am prone to gyno or side effects yet as I am researching this for my first.

Juced, I noticed in your Examples that you suggested different Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and PCT for different cycles... Is there a reasoning on why you suggested different ones for different cycles?

WK1-12 Test Cyp 250 2xWK
WK3-12 Anavar 50mg ED
WK3-12 Proviron 50mg EOD
WK3-12 HCG 250I.U. 2xWK
PCT Starting 2 Wk after last pin Clomid only
Day1 300mg, Days 2-11 100mg, day 11- finish 50mg

I was informed that Prov is not a sufficient sub for an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) but is it goin to hurt me this one time to use it vs Adex or Lectro? The reason I went with Prov over Adex was bc a good friend said that it made his heart race real bad all day and that he had problems sleeping... Also should I be using Clom and Nolva? I see that you said to use 1-2 for PCT but its not a must to use 2... Would you recommend to use both?

Juced, I noticed in your Examples that you suggested different Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and PCT for different cycles... Is there a reasoning on why you suggested different ones for different cycles?

WK1-12 Test Cyp 250 2xWK
WK3-12 Anavar 50mg ED
WK3-12 Proviron 50mg EOD
WK3-12 HCG 250I.U. 2xWK
PCT Starting 2 Wk after last pin Clomid only
Day1 300mg, Days 2-11 100mg, day 11- finish 50mg

I was informed that Prov is not a sufficient sub for an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) but is it goin to hurt me this one time to use it vs Adex or Lectro? The reason I went with Prov over Adex was bc a good friend said that it made his heart race real bad all day and that he had problems sleeping... Also should I be using Clom and Nolva? I see that you said to use 1-2 for PCT but its not a must to use 2... Would you recommend to use both?

hey,
I mention othe rPCT's and AI's as an example of what you can do for many cycles, they are interchangeable.
no i would NOT rec prov for an AI because it IS NOT an AI. get dex and try 0.25-0.5mg eod. I dont see why it would make a heart race, maybe there wasa quality or product issue. I have used letro and dex countless times and never had that, could a been what ever else he was taking i think.
clomid and nolva is a MUCH better PCT than any one alone. they work better together. but yes you could take one, i rec two though. RUI has em for research.

Under the heading "What is AI" the first sentence is "An Aromatase inhibitor (AI) stands for Aromatase inhibitor." was that your intention or a mistake? Not to sound picky but I stands out like a sore thumb compared to the rest of the writing. Very informative article thanks for the post!

Good read, was doing lots of reading around but wished should have read it earlier.

Here I am looking for AIs.. all comes at my place in ORAL form..
Eg:
Letrozole comes in 2.5 mg tablets.. so how can I take it as here .25 mg to 1.25 mg is suggested few times a week .. ?

However,
Anastrozole comes in 1 mg tablets.. which seems OK to take every other day.

Exemestane comes in 25 mg tabs...

Raloxifene comes in 60mg tabs..

So how should I decide ?

Good read, was doing lots of reading around but wished should have read it earlier.

Here I am looking for AIs.. all comes at my place in ORAL form..
Eg:
Letrozole comes in 2.5 mg tablets.. so how can I take it as here .25 mg to 1.25 mg is suggested few times a week .. ?

However,
Anastrozole comes in 1 mg tablets.. which seems OK to take every other day.

Exemestane comes in 25 mg tabs...

Raloxifene comes in 60mg tabs..

So how should I decide ?
if you can break tablet of letro into 4 parts then it will be 0.6mg. its hard, why i would rec next time getting it from RUI in liquid and then splitting up dose for research is simple. it is why I use them for my letro, much easier to dose.
for now try splitting into 4 parts, or atleast 2 ( 1.2mg each half)
anastrozole split in half. exemestane should be about 12.5-25mg ed for men so thats fine.

Back