a lil cutting question any one who knows can u help

toxic108

ok so im doin a cutting cycle prop tren and winni and im 30 years of age 195 with a tiny bit of bellt fat but can see an outline of abs what i wanna know is am i gonna lose lbs and keep my muscle mass or should my weight go up as i lose the fat easy question to anwer i think ohh and it my first cutting cycle i have 3 under my belt of bulk what i did was bulk on the juice and cutt of the juice i am losing lbs but my arms are stayin at 17 am i doin it right my diet is solid i dont think i could eat and better to be honest i lowered my carbs up my fats a bit and keep my protien consistant

You can gain good lean muscle and get drier but there really isn't a steroid that just burns fat, with maybe the exception of HGH. Just keep your diet on point, that's how you'll better control the outcome of the cycle.

i understand that what i wanna know is should my wieght go up as i cutt or should the lbs drop as the fat goes also im on letro for the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) i just wanna keep tabs on what should be happening

i understand that what i wanna know is should my wieght go up as i cutt or should the lbs drop as the fat goes also im on letro for the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) i just wanna keep tabs on what should be happening

you will gradually lose weight while trying to retain the muscle you already have imo duude

Just remember muscle weighs more than fat, so it is possible to gain weight while losing fat

Back