a little bulker for late summer

My last day of dbol so I popped 50 mg. I still have 4 weeks of npp and 8 of test e I will get blood work to make sure I'm gtg.

My last day of dbol so I popped 50 mg. I still have 4 weeks of npp and 8 of test e I will get blood work to make sure I'm gtg.

how much weight have you gained from the prop and dbol?

I used blue hearts maybe 8 years ago (when i knew they were legit) and was pinning test-E so I knew the test hadn't kicked in by the 2nd week,
but I was taking 30 or 40mg of blue hearts for 2 weeks and I gained 12lbs ... and thats a lot considering I am 5'6 and weighed 160 at the time.
I would get pumps chewing gum in my jaw, and in my calves walking. fucking loved the shit.

how much weight have you gained from the prop and dbol?

I used blue hearts maybe 8 years ago (when i knew they were legit) and was pinning test-E so I knew the test hadn't kicked in by the 2nd week,
but I was taking 30 or 40mg of blue hearts for 2 weeks and I gained 12lbs ... and thats a lot considering I am 5'6 and weighed 160 at the time.
I would get pumps chewing gum in my jaw, and in my calves walking. fucking loved the shit.

I went from like 206 -218 as of today I have 3 weeks of npp and 7 worth of test e. My shoulder and back have cleared up after stopping the dbol. But no more crazy pumps. I would get the effect of a full workout in two sets.and my body fat is down.

OK I'm thinking of adding tren ace toy cycle at week ten I run out of npp, thinking of lowering my test to 300 mg a week and adding 400 mg tren ace. Any feedback..... For five weeks

A couple things jump out at me:

1. You're taking too much AI. I'd cut your dose in half and see how things go. If you're gyno prone, you can add raloxifene to your cycle at lower doses - otherwise, a reduction there should really help. I'd be surprised if your elbows and wrists aren't hurting a bit.

2. I don't remember if you're running liver protection, but I'd toss in some liv52 at 2x DS, or 4x regular strength. You're not crazy elevated with the enzymes, but bringing them down is wise for long-term health. :)

3. It's WAY past time to donate blood. I wouldn't panic at all, but I suspect the reason why it's not even higher is your low estradiol. Once you correct that, I'd wager it'll climb into not-so-good territory. A double RBC with a whole blood after should bring you back on track.

Everything else just looks like you were a little dehydrated at the time of the draw. I have to say though; for someone that was running some toxic orals, you're in pretty good health. I'm definitely jealous of your glucose for not being truly fasted. :p

Oh, and that total testosterone is about inline with 600mg of testosterone. Guys that post numbers over 4k for that dose are either 150lb'ers or are taking overdosed gear. (or have crazy lucky genetics)

My .02c :)

A couple things jump out at me:

1. You're taking too much AI. I'd cut your dose in half and see how things go. If you're gyno prone, you can add raloxifene to your cycle at lower doses - otherwise, a reduction there should really help. I'd be surprised if your elbows and wrists aren't hurting a bit.

2. I don't remember if you're running liver protection, but I'd toss in some liv52 at 2x DS, or 4x regular strength. You're not crazy elevated with the enzymes, but bringing them down is wise for long-term health. :)

3. It's WAY past time to donate blood. I wouldn't panic at all, but I suspect the reason why it's not even higher is your low estradiol. Once you correct that, I'd wager it'll climb into not-so-good territory. A double RBC with a whole blood after should bring you back on track.

Everything else just looks like you were a little dehydrated at the time of the draw. I have to say though; for someone that was running some toxic orals, you're in pretty good health. I'm definitely jealous of your glucose for not being truly fasted. :p

Oh, and that total testosterone is about inline with 600mg of testosterone. Guys that post numbers over 4k for that dose are either 150lb'ers or are taking overdosed gear. (or have crazy lucky genetics)

My .02c :)
Yeah my feet elbow and hands were achy. I lowered aromasin and have been taking raloxifene 60 mg for a couple weeks. I am going. To donate Saturday.

Definitely feeling the tren ace at 125 mg eod. I have to say it is pretty amazing. At first I felt like I had to rest longer between sets but today I blew out chest like I was on drol or dbol, Good stuff.

I would have just got all Alpha Pharma.
I hate Geneza :headshot:

My bloods were a little underdosed on the alpha test e, so they comped me 50 amps of eminence masteron propinate. I will use it in the future. I keep hearing alpha is now shree venkatesh or something like that. I know they have a couple of names all decent.

idk why u addded ttren enth at the end of the cycle considering it takes around 4 weeks to kick in, tren ace would have been a much better choice

I added tren ace, masteron propinate, and switched to test propinate. I'm pinning 125 test and tren and masteron eod. When I mix the tren and test in the syringe it's dark Yellow,then when I add the masteron it turns clear and thins out. Pints pretty smooth and is doing it's job together.

Back