A question for those who blast and cruise

BakedGoods

I cruise at 125mg per week. At the doctor's office I was speaking with a gentleman who said he is on 250mg per week. I understand that we are all different. However, what would actually require that much testosterone? I didn't want to get too personal with the guy. Sounds like a low level cycle.

Or are there members here who have higher TRT doses?

I am prescribed 200mg/wk of testosterone by my doctor. Typical TRT dosages are usually between 100-200mg/wk. Metabolism and weight are often factors for how much is needed. So 250mg/wk could still have that person in the normal range. Some people need a little more than others.

Would injection frequency also factor into this? Instead of 1 250mg, do 2x 65mg?

Or is it less about frequency and more about total quantity?

This gentleman is smaller than me and doesn't carry much LBM. He's not someone I see training. If he does, it's not noticeable.

What would be the dangers of having your T levels constantly over the normal range, and assuming all other levels are kept in check?

Would injection frequency also factor into this? Instead of 1 250mg, do 2x 65mg?

Or is it less about frequency and more about total quantity?

This gentleman is smaller than me and doesn't carry much LBM. He's not someone I see training. If he does, it's not noticeable.

What would be the dangers of having your T levels constantly over the normal range, and assuming all other levels are kept in check?

Yes, injection frequency makes a difference. It helps keep levels steadier which usually results in less aromatization of testosterone into estradiol.

You can't assume all other levels stay in check when testosterone is at supraphysiological levels. You can't just wave your magic wand for that to happen. High testosterone affects things. You have to manage them
If you don't you are going to have problems.

What are you looking at in blood work if someone is to a supraphysiological level?

Am I wrong to assume most of the pro bodybuilders keep their levels high all year for their entire career?

My weekly dose is 125mg of test. 2x hcg @500iu and Adex to control e2. This keeps me in mid to high range.

Blast can be whatever everyone else might use and experience. Only difference is not pct as I just got back to my HRT protocol

Sorry I got into this late......I like this topic. Cruising on a trt dose is great in my opinion, if your cruise isn't too long. As with regular cycling, if you your results get too far above your genetic limit then ya need higher dose, more exercise, more and better food to maintain it. I would think a trt dose that keeps you around the 1000 mark on average, should be enough to maintain gains from most cycles until your next blast......provided the blast isn't too far away from your last cycle. I'm rambling a bit, but I'm just trying to say that bridging cycles with trt is effective for me and for many others I know. But ya gotta keep blasting just like ya gotta keep working hard in the gym and in the kitchen and getting sleep.
Does that make sense? Lol

Another way of putting it.....my trt dose keeps me easily at my genetic max pretty much indefinitely. Cycling above that means that I can't cruise long before I need my next cycle. For reference, my trt dose is 100mg cypionate, 25mg per day clomid.....and this puts my average between 1000-1300.
The clomid helps me keep making some of my own test and then the 100mg per week puts me well above average. But these levels will not maintain much above what you vould achieve naturally with very hard work in the kitchen and gym.

Last edited:
what do you take when sides show up?

Was this directed at me bro? If so.....I use anastrozole 1mg per week cruising and raise it on blast depending on what's in the blast. I prefer .5mg twice per week because it seems to keep better control of my estrogen.

Yes, injection frequency makes a difference. It helps keep levels steadier which usually results in less aromatization of testosterone into estradiol.

You can't assume all other levels stay in check when testosterone is at supraphysiological levels. You can't just wave your magic wand for that to happen. High testosterone affects things. You have to manage them
If you don't you are going to have problems.

solid advice here from an expert.

Back