AAS advice for a different goal

roccodart440

I agreed to go to Central Park NY with my new GF for this runner thing for new years eve. It involves a 4 mile run. She would like to run it in about 40min. 10min miles. SHe is a marathon runner and a traiathelon competiotior.

I have 4 weeks to prepare. I know that isn't long. What would be the ideal cycle to run to assist me in this?

For those of you who are going to answer you proably already know i'm on cycle but 1500mg test and 100mg tren EOD doesn't seem ideal to running.

I was thiking 250mg test, some aromasin to eliminate any bloat and some anavar. Not sure of the odse for var.

Any other suggestions would be great.

All Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) kills my cardio in a big way, perhaps Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is not the best choice

Champ

I doubt that any cycle is going to help you prepare for this run, I think it is more likely that AS will hinder your performance.

I'm in decent aerobic shape despite the fact that I use steroids, not because of it.

Having said all that, there are quite a few endurance athletes (cyclists) that hang out at www.cuttingedgemuscle.com. You might peruse their musings.

why would you need Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) to run a 10 min mile? ill bet you can probobly run a couple at that pace right now. just stay on, cut your bloat with AIs and start running!
run 5 days a week
week1 2miles a day 10min pace
week2 3miles a day 10min pace
week3 4milesa day 10 min+ pace
week4 4 miles a day sub 10 pace

take the day off before the race and youll be fine. btw go buy yourself some new shoes before you start this, it will save your knees.

Perhaps the eq for the RBC as said above, but 4 weeks is real short.

asokol said:
Why not try it without any AAS?

Because trainign for 4 mile run while in post cycle therapy (pct) doesn't sound lke all that much fun.

BAsicly at a minumum i'll be on test as i'm stopping tren ace as of saterday evening..

I'm just trying to figure out how I can stay opn but not hinder (or help) me get ready for this.

I just really want to go to this new years eve thing and don't weant to look like a puss.

Your best bet is to cut some weight man. There arent too many 250+ distance runners around. That, and start running. No better way to prepare for a run than to...run.

Also, werent you preparing for a meet or something - hence using the tren. Are you stopping the tren early because of this run thing? Fill me in Im confused here.

If anything, most Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) wont help you. Tren will definitely hinder your cardio. Anything that aromatizes is probably a bad idea. Use your AI's!

DougoeFre5h said:
Your best bet is to cut some weight man. There arent too many 250+ distance runners around. That, and start running. No better way to prepare for a run than to...run.

Also, werent you preparing for a meet or something - hence using the tren. Are you stopping the tren early because of this run thing? Fill me in Im confused here.

If anything, most Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) wont help you. Tren will definitely hinder your cardio. Anything that aromatizes is probably a bad idea. Use your AI's!

I know I'll need to run.

I am running 150mg test and 100mg tren ace EOD irght now. My last shot of tren will be saterday.

My meet is this weekend.

I will not do shit for this run untill next week. I'm only gathering info. I weigh way over 250.

I was thinking of dropping test level down and using the aromasin. I was thinking some anavar might not hurt.

Yeah Roc just stay on a fairly low dose of test, try to get your cardio up, and keep the water off. That's all you can do.

When I did my first cycle I had a 25 mile bike ride that I had signed up for... needless to say at the 8 mile mark I couldn't breath for shit. I was carrying so much water that my cardio endurance was gone. I decided to not even bother to keep pace and just did my own thing. I only made it 16 miles.

I think you should explain to this new chick that big men need to run from nothing. If you really want to do it I would focus on finishing and tell her to run ahead. Best thing for you is start a running program (like everyone else stated).

Back