This is my plan:
week 1-15 teste 500mg ew
wk1-16 AI : dex 0.25 eod
month1-4 ghrp6 100mcg 3x ed
month1-4 Mod GRF 1-29 100mcg 3x ed
wk16-20 PCT: 35mg clomi ed
wk16-20 PCT 20mg tamox ed

my goal is mass, lean or bulky.
I know its mostly diet, but does this look good to you guys?

Thanks you

starting in about a week, will update here.

Looks pretty standard to me. I would bump up the Clomid to 50mg. And start PCT on week 18 to give the test E time to clear.

I agree with blackjack about starting the PCT at least two weeks after ceasing test injections

OP, how will you evaluate your results?

i.e. what criteria will be used to critique the AAS and peptides and how will you differentiate between what each is doing or not doing for you?

I would use Ipamorelin with mod grf 1-29 myself, but I like sticking with minimal sides as possible, while still getting good outcomes. Also, depending on how you aromatize that Adex dose may need to be a .5mg eod. Are you planning on using HCG?

^^^ Agreed with above.
up dose possibly on adex, or I really like RUI's Letro as an AI BUT you need to dose it very low, like 1/4th ml e3d. I would stay at 0.25-0.6mg eod-e3d if you use letro.
Also I rec the ghrp2 and Mod GRF 1-29 for sure, but run it no less than 4mo IMO and pref 6mo.
OP; have you done any research on HCG?
I don't feel its a much, but could help. mostly rec it on long cycles or the tail end just before PCT of standard cycles.
also maybe consider making pct 5 weeks over 4, would only help IMO

I agree with blackjack about starting the PCT at least two weeks after ceasing test injections

OP, how will you evaluate your results?

i.e. what criteria will be used to critique the AAS and peptides and how will you differentiate between what each is doing or not doing for you?

Although I am going for gains (are we not all haha) I will base results mostly after cycle and while continuing my peptides. I know alot can be water and I know a lot base gains on cycle. I will base it on my lifts going up and my wait on ( and mostly after cycle )
as for whats doing what.... I will have to look at over all results I guess since I am new to peptides mate. If you have any suggestions on what to look out for it would be much appreciated : )

^^^ Agreed with above.
up dose possibly on adex, or I really like RUI's Letro as an AI BUT you need to dose it very low, like 1/4th ml e3d. I would stay at 0.25-0.6mg eod-e3d if you use letro.
Also I rec the ghrp2 and Mod GRF 1-29 for sure, but run it no less than 4mo IMO and pref 6mo.
OP; have you done any research on HCG?
I don't feel its a much, but could help. mostly rec it on long cycles or the tail end just before PCT of standard cycles.
also maybe consider making pct 5 weeks over 4, would only help IMO

I actually did get a bottle of letro, incase gyno pops up since I have seen letro is good for that. maybe I will try it at lower dose, just a little worried about crashing estrogen.
The HCG confuses me a bit. Some say its goot PCT and I see others swear it will hurt PCT... do I decided to just avoid it.

Back