? about my cycles bloat?

Dlove

Product of Test
D-bol bloat?

Ive just finished d-bol 25mg's deca 400mg's and test 500mg's for two weeks. The bloat in the gut is bad. Im drinkin a shitload of water and doin cardio not helpin. Will it get better after week 5 when the d-bol is finished or will it stay the same since the deca and test will just be kickin in? Not takin an anti-e I wouldn't to see what it would be like without it and I usually like extra water in the joints for strength but not in the gut. Anybody know if the bloat will get better after d-bol. Im ruunin the deca 14 weeks and test 15 weeks.

Last edited:
I retain a ton of water on Dbol. Im sure youll lose some weight when you get off of it. If it doesnt go away within a couple weeks after you finish the Dbol you might want to use some Arimadex.

Insane_Man said:
You got fat I reckon.

it's not really fat its just my stomach feels like a ballon about to pop. every ehere else i like the mass it;s given me in two weeks.

Im just wondering when im fi]mid\shed if it will go down considering though im also taki deca and test. i never get bloated with test and didn't with d-bol before. this is mu\y first run with deca. you dont think the deca could have made me retain water like this in just two weeks do you?

So what do you think will the bloat stay the same when the d-bol is over since the deca and test will be kickin in or will it subside?

most likely when you come off the dbol you will lose a little but very doubtfully all of the water, the test and deca is most likely gonna help keep it there. See how you feel after you come off the dbol and if its still really bad then go with the adex. Its this reason I dont think I will ever touch dbol again or for a very very long time, it bloats me more then one can imagine.

use adex, femara,etc. to keep test and dbol bloat off .
keep a eye on your blood pressure if you are bloated

Back