ABS and T-400....WOW

clee

I injected 1/2cc of t-400 into both my middle 2 abs yesterday(1cc total). Holy shit it hurt so bad. today i cant even move, i cant even shit it hurts to bad to push.
****DONE EVER DO THIS.
I guess ill just stick with the Winstrol (winny) for ab injections.

I know a bro who likes to shoot's T-400 in his bicep ..... with a 23g , 1 1/2 inch pin! :eek:

Yes, I seriously question his sanity .

Yeah, bro. What possessed you on that ab shot? Have you done that before w/ Winstrol (winny)?
Can't imagine it'd be of any benefit (other than the character-building qualities of pain ;-)

Iceburg said:
I know a bro who likes to shoot's T-400 in his bicep ..... with a 23g , 1 1/2 inch pin! :eek:

Yes, I seriously question his sanity .

I did 2 cc each bi of t-400 and 1cc QV enth 3 total each bi, with little pain. Over 2 g's right there at one time. I never heard if ab injections woth other than slin, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), or gh, that would be sub-q.

I don't see any benifits doing this..
enlighten me please

april fools

a way days late. when i was working out tofay my partner told me he did that last night. then i went on and told him he was the stupidest fu@*er i know. then he said april fools.

Yeah bi injections are bad enough, I could not imagine doing an ab injection with anything let alone t 400.

did 2 cc each bi of t-400 and 1cc QV enth 3 total each bi, with little pain. Over 2 g's right there at one time. I never heard if ab injections woth other than slin, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), or gh, that would be sub-q.

Yeah, so are you bragging just because your Bis are the size of some peoples quads.

Dear god you shot it in your abs...i used it in my glutes and thought it was painful...it hurt me even to read that.

Back