ace vs eth - wtf??? hghgjhggljhjhlhglh

Charles Bronson

old timey gentleman
so im given two bottle tren eth

a day later, heres the short ester.. its tren ace!!

get this " ace" home..

the liquids from the two eth bottles are the same color - juice has the same viscossity - as the ace

shouldnt the ace liquid be noticably lighter/ more watery than ethenate?

its newb question time, but i dont have much exp with the tren train so im asking here before i bitch and go throwing gift bottles back at this dude

and all 3 bottles are marked the same

tren 200

thats it, like homebrew bs

the ace should be fucking watery shaken around next to a bottle of eth, ye?

and all 3 bottles are marked the same

tren 200

thats it, like homebrew bs

the ace should be fucking watery shaken around next to a bottle of eth, ye?

Not necessarily. If both esters are in the same oil they will have the same color n viscosity. On the other hand, ace 200 is a bit unusual. But not impossible.
Inquiring minds need to know tho.

Tren ace is usually not 200mgs but 1oo mgs due to the EOD injections. Very high dose per week ya think.

About the viscosity I used some Tren Ace that was like sticky glue. Thick and very brown in color.

No the oil can come thick or thin light or dark depends how good the chef is. You have tren E if anyone sells tren ace 200 its really not 200

yeah an ace being 200 mg per ml..

pinning 200 tren ace, shit should be right up there with injecting boiling mouthwash ye?

the pain would let you know it is DEFF ace thats been over dosed per ml

ye?

any other tell-tale signs i should be on the look out bruhs??

thanks guys, mucho appreciation

bronson

pin that shit!! If the voices in your head multiply and get louder, then u know its tren!! ;-)

Or you could inquire of your supplier guy without being rude. Just say" hey I've never seen ace with that concentration. How'd you manage that"

Their is a reason bot even the best sources out there dont make tren ace 200 and the ones ive seen claim 200 never lasted.

It sounds like it's the same product. I don't see why it just states "tren 200" instead of Enanthate or acetate.

REAL 200 mg/mL acetate would rape you with PIP. People think what they pin on the bottle is accurate, Anything over 100 mg/mL for Ace or prop will start to sting as you add more.

I wouldn't trust a source that doesn't have the quality control to send you the right product either. So proceed with caution.

Like 49er said, tren ace 200 is bullshit.

Even if they get the powder to hold in solution, it would PIP like all hell.

yeah an ace being 200 mg per ml..

pinning 200 tren ace, shit should be right up there with injecting boiling mouthwash ye?

the pain would let you know it is DEFF ace thats been over dosed per ml

ye?

any other tell-tale signs i should be on the look out bruhs??

thanks guys, mucho appreciation

bronson

Color has nothing to do with the ester, I don't care what anyone tells you (besides pellets but lets not go there)..

I seen red ace and yellow enath..I seen yellow ace and red enath.. In fact, I have some now, I can take pics of both...I have yellow and dark ace, and yellow and dark Enath..It has to do more with the melting point,heat,oxidization, water molecules that could be presence etc etc..

200mg of ace is chemically possible, but unlikely in your event..Just tossing this out there, if one says ace will make you cough more simply isn't solid enough to be supported,it's individually based, all tren esters can do this..In fact POME can happen with any compound..

If your dude is telling you he gave you 200mgs of ace...Then stick flowers in your ass and tell him its a vase,if he doesn't believe you, then don't believe him, you see where I'm going with this?

Far as the viscosity is concerned, again, this comes down to carrier oil, solvents and so on..you can't look at 2 different compounds and guess the ester on viscosity alone (unless it's water base vs oil then you have a better indication/guess)

^^^^ yep. Tren is a strange one for sure. Properly brewed ace should be a nice piss yellow to light brown (usually). Anything super dark usually means it was overheated to oxidization. Yes, you can burn tren. Properly brewed tren enth should also be a nice piss yellow to light brown or sometimes amber red. The raws vary greatly in color with tren. Also the oil used will effect the color as well. Thickness of the oil has much more to do with the oil itself than the hormone inside.

I always put food color in my tren its a mental placebo tgung i just prefer green or purple tren

^^^^ yep. Tren is a strange one for sure. Properly brewed ace should be a nice piss yellow to light brown (usually). Anything super dark usually means it was overheated to oxidization. Yes, you can burn tren. Properly brewed tren enth should also be a nice piss yellow to light brown or sometimes amber red. The raws vary greatly in color with tren. Also the oil used will effect the color as well. Thickness of the oil has much more to do with the oil itself than the hormone inside.

I seen labs make their tren darker because people think it's stronger, the look alone sells, like it's potent..SMH

Back