acne killer sunbeds or pills??

sambo

:toilet: one thing that really puts me off using steroids is acne it is something i was glad to see the back of when i was a kid.
What is the best way to combat this problem or is it really a problem as you dont see many pro body builders with it.
sun beds??? or pills

tanning does help but go to a dermatologist if you start to get some cuz the only stuff that really helped me u need a prescription

Try large amounts of Vitamin B-5 and Nizoral shampoo used to srcub shoulder, back, and chest. If that doesn't work you'll need to see a doc to get some topical anti-biotic treatment and possibly an oral like Minocycline.

i bought some Oxy body wash.....like $6.50 a bottle. been using it about 3 weeks now, starting to see results...i would try OTC products such as this first, then move to prescription drugs.

So I'm woundering for the guys out there from 35 to 40 do you guys have a prob with acne? I don't seam to have a problem. Even thinking back to my early 30's i did not have a problem. Now when i was in my teens and early 20's i did have issues. Am i just lucky?

whatever you do... do everything in your power to fix it before you try accutane.
i just stopped because of accutane caused bad joints. never had before. 2 weeks after stopping, the joints are still so bad i cant squat without coming to tears.

what if your totally scard up now like me!?! :eyes: it's fuked its healing so i cant rub off scabs but i need to wash to keep new ones at bay!! rilly sucks. fuck test as a base!! when i used deca as main base and only a lil test "150mg a week" i didnt have this fukin prob. shouldent have listened to the peeps on thes net forms but o well maybe its cuz im a hairy beast.

juced_porkchop said:
what if your totally scard up now like me!?! :eyes: it's fuked its healing so i cant rub off scabs but i need to wash to keep new ones at bay!! rilly sucks. fuck test as a base!! when i used deca as main base and only a lil test "150mg a week" i didnt have this fukin prob. shouldent have listened to the peeps on thes net forms but o well maybe its cuz im a hairy beast.

It's not always test bro... Last test cycle I had a couple clogged pores and 1 pimple on my back, I start Nolvadex and WHAM! Chest and arms broke out terribly. It's best to take the measures before starting the cycle (I.e. scrubs, anti-acne creams, etc.)

Mr.SUST said:
i bought some Oxy body wash.....like $6.50 a bottle. been using it about 3 weeks now, starting to see results...i would try OTC products such as this first, then move to prescription drugs.

I have used this product and it works great.

Back