Acne Medicine?

Abbyripper

Im about to start my cycle..had alotta acne last cylce. I got this medicine from my doc, there pills called tetracycline and they really helped!. But would it be safe to take them while on my cycle? just doin omandren and dbols.

i used tetra when i was in puberty. works great. i went from pizza face to sex god in a two weeks. no kidding but it worked well for me than

drink a lot of water, use tylers liver detox, r-ala, use benzyol peroxide for topical unless your skin gets really dry, good luck

Abbyripper said:
Im about to start my cycle..had alotta acne last cylce. I got this medicine from my doc, there pills called tetracycline and they really helped!. But would it be safe to take them while on my cycle? just doin omandren and dbols.

NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER use tetracycline when on a cycle! Tetracycline is a testosterone blocker! It will cancel out the test from your gear making it useless! Zits are just a part of the whole Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) game. If you want to play then you have to live with them! However there are a few thing that can help keep the acne under check. Try taking more showers during the day to keep the skin clean, rub the acne effected areas with hydrogen peroxide, and try going for tans. Tanning beds dry out the skin and a tan will also help hide the acne!

Last edited:
Re: Re: Acne Medicine?

Big_Papa_B said:
NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER use tetracycline when on a cycle! Tetracycline is a testorone blocker! It will cancel out the test from your gear making it useless! Zits are just a part of the whole Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) game. If you want to play then you have to live with them!

wow...
unless it's that I just don't know what testorone is, that's so wrong :eek:

Hey..old post here guy above says tetracycline is a test blocker...how is that possible?? I am supprised no veterans efver commented on this...

He is wrong - in a 1983 study, tetracycline was shown to suppresses the body's ability to produce endogenous testosterone.

It has no effect on exogenous testosterone levels.

No effect on gear.

Regards.

He is wrong - in a 1983 study, tetracycline was shown to suppresses the body's ability to produce endogenous testosterone.

It has no effect on exogenous testosterone levels.

No effect on gear.

Regards.

OK heres what Wiki says

Tetracycline (INN) (pronounced /***716;t***603;tr***601;***712;sa***618;kli***720;n/) is a broad-spectrum polyketide antibiotic produced by the Streptomyces genus of Actinobacteria, indicated for use against many bacterial infections. It is a protein synthesis inhibitor. It is commonly used to treat acne today, and, more recently, rosacea, and played a historical role in reducing the incidence of mortality because of cholera. It is marketed under the brand names Sumycin, Terramycin, Tetracyn, and Panmycin, among others. Actisite is a thread-like fiber form, used in dental applications. It is also used to produce several semisynthetic derivatives, which together are known as the tetracycline antibiotics.

note: i dont know anything about tetracycline, this is just what i found in about 1 minute of research....

dr. told me 20 million kids are on tetracycline for skin issues..doubt they would put kids on it if it had adverse reactions in the way of hormones (puberty).

do you use it for mild acne or sever acne? i get some but not that much. i combat it with peroxide, benzoyl peroxide cream and moisturizer.

do you use it for mild acne or sever acne? i get some but not that much. i combat it with peroxide, benzoyl peroxide cream and moisturizer.

Clindamyacin is a topical antibiotic that destroys bacterial ribosomes. It was developed and approved by the FDA around 2001 for acne treatment. Many Drs are not aware of it as an acne treatment yet. A current dermatologist should know abut it.

Works much better for ance than tetracycline.

Regards.

I have the answer, I just went into the docs about 3 weeks ago, he prescribed me:

Phisohex

My bacne is almost all gone. I have had bacne since puberty and never was able to get rid of it. This stuff is great. Throw your proactive away lol!

I got prescribed MINOCYCLINE...

If your acne is deep, you can try all the otc routes you want...or tanning, topical solutions are weak. And prescription may be your best defense.

Back