Adderral SAME as using Ephedrine?

Chicago Made

I was wondering if anybody knows if Adderral is better or even works in the same fat burning way as Ephedrine.

I'm looking to buy some Ephedrine, but I have a script for Ampethamine (generic Adderral).

Also, I've been looking over the board trying to find a safe, inexpensive place to order and I'm not sure. Any help in this department would be GREAT.

And one last thing, should I go with the Ephedrine, what's the difference between just Ephedrine and Ephedrine HCL?

-Brian

P.s Sorry I've been away from the board for a while. Just lost my old man and now my mothers sick so I've been with her.

no. not the same or better.

ephedrine HCl = ephedrine.

ephedrine HCl =! ephedra.

ephedrine is active alkaloid in ephedra, which produces much "cleaner" effects (less jitters, heart rate issues, etc).

adderall more effective for weight loss. Though it does not have the anti-catabolic effects that ephedrine does.

it has superior stimulant and appetite suppression effects.

Combined with caffeine there is little doubt is better for overall weight loss, but you will need to make sure that you get enough protein.

also like ephedrine cycling it is reccomended, to prevent attenuation.

goiterjoe said:
adderall will have more of an appetite suppressing effect, but it has minimal thermogenic effects.

have to disagree. amphetamines have significant impact on BMR.

certainly when combined with caffeine, adderall more potent than EC.

not knocking EC stack, which is quite effective.

cycling beta adrenenergics (like ephedrine and adderall) with non- beta adrenergics like thermorexin or cardio breeze (both using adenosine mediating methyxanthine combinations) greatly enhances effects while minimizing down regulation of metabolic and stimulant effects.

Die$eL~Man said:
adderral had me wired for 2 days once.

I'd steer clear of it unless you have narcolepsy or some other medical reason. It's basically METH-amphetamine. I consider it a rec drug like any other speed, unless your treating a condition... just my opinion though.

i take it on and off for school. the first time they put me up to 20mg i got the leanest ive ever been before steroids. I felt hot and hard all the time but since even with time off it doesnt affect me like that any more. that sounded gay lol.

im not even sure if it helps with school but it makes me concentrate but not what im suppost to be concentrating on. it also makes me really irratated.

adderal sucks, you will lose weight but it def doesnt help strength and it will turn you into a fairy book worm, stick with ephedrine

Back