Advice About Stacking..!!!!!!

stsm1982

I need some advice on what would be the best cycle to run with.
age 30
Ht''5'7
wt.170
I have done about 6 cycles. I have done so much research before i jump into anything. But i get alot of mixed reviews because of short esters and long ester and etc. So this is what i have to stack.

eq 10ml british dragon
sust 250 25 1ml amps organon
deca 200 15 2 ml norma
test eth 2 10 ml bottles british dragon
primobol 100 10 ml british dragon
d-bol 1,000 5mg british dragon
tren e 200 10 ml british dragon

And i nhave all my post nolv,hcg and clomid. I havealot of stuff left over i dont have alot so thats why im stuck on what to put together.. Im figuring

wk1-6 dbol 40-60 mg
wk1-12 sust 500mg
wk1-8 deca 400 mg
I wanted to run the tren but its bright red and i herd the first time doing it its harsh.Any advice on stacking what i have would be great.

That cycle would be nice, but I would get another vial of deca to run it 12 weeks.

Otherwise the Tren E and the Test E would be nice. From what I read don't stack tren with the deca or Eq, I never tried this but I heard its the worst libido killer ever.

Really you only have 1/2- 2/3 the mats of most things you need. I know your trying to save some $$$, but I think you can split this into 3 cycles. Don't think there is a good way around this.

I need some advice on what would be the best cycle to run with.
age 30
Ht''5'7
wt.170
I have done about 6 cycles. I have done so much research before i jump into anything. But i get alot of mixed reviews because of short esters and long ester and etc. So this is what i have to stack.

eq 10ml british dragon
sust 250 25 1ml amps organon
deca 200 15 2 ml norma
test eth 2 10 ml bottles british dragon
primobol 100 10 ml british dragon
d-bol 1,000 5mg british dragon
tren e 200 10 ml british dragon

And i nhave all my post nolv,hcg and clomid. I havealot of stuff left over i dont have alot so thats why im stuck on what to put together.. Im figuring

wk1-6 dbol 40-60 mg
wk1-12 sust 500mg
wk1-8 deca 400 mg
I wanted to run the tren but its bright red and i herd the first time doing it its harsh.Any advice on stacking what i have would be great.

youve run 6 cycles and weigh 170 pounds , you need a heavy cycle of groceries.

i eat plenty..... I was boxing and kept on dropping weight for a fight. But i dont box no more so im trying to put more weight on. Im 170 and i got around 6% body fat im no body builder but im built well..Would it be better to run. I was gonna run the d-bol, sust and tren but the tren is dark red and i dont like the way it looks.....would that be to much test if i ran
wk1-12 sust 500 mg
wk1-6 dbol 50-60 mg
wk1-12 test eth 400 mg

if thats to much i gues i should stay with what i was thinking

wk1-6 dbol 40-60 mg
wk1-12 sust 500mg
wk1-8 deca 400 mg

Any input is good cause im trying to put the most weight on as possible. And im eating 3,200 to 4,000 calories a day............

Nevermind im thats just a waist of test.....im gonna stick with my first cycle. I would be stupid to do that

Read up on deca plz you really should run it for 12 weeks. GL whatever you decide to do though. Food is good too like dawg said lol eat like a fat kid!!!

I dont no how to post pics.I have a mac and have problems loading them on this site.I take pics of my gear and try to put it on and i cant. See alot of people say if you do a 12 week cycle you always stop the deca 2 weeks before u finish. Like i said im no pro any advice i take in and research.

Sustenon is good for starting cycles because the short esters release quickly. It isn't good toward the end because the long ester in it lingers forever - longer than enanthate. For that reason I'd start your cycle with 2 weeks of sustenon at 4 amps per week. That will get you started. After that I'd go with the enanthate till the end, stop the deca at the same time. You can use just orals for the last 2p-3 weeks after your last shot of enanthate.

deca and eq are too similar compounds to cycle together... test, tren and deca or test, tren and eq is gtg.

do NOT run tren and deca in the same cycle . they are both capable of causing progesterone / prolactin issues . tren / deca are a lot more alike that eq/deca.

yeah I know that, but i have read that it is fine to cycle the two. In fact the Profiles page of Ology site suggests it..

A combination of Deca and Winstrol during the weeks/months leading up to a show for example, is noted to greatly enhance to look of muscularity and definition. A strong non-aromatizing androgen like Halotestin or trenbolone could be further added, providing an enhanced level of hardness and density to the muscles. Being an acceptable anabolic, Deca can also be incorporated into bulk cycles with good results.

Maybe the information is a bit misleading.

i dont care what that profile page say i would NOT reccomend it . as for deca precontest some but not all get loat from deca so i wouldnt reccoment that either .winnie sucks imo and precontest is the only time i reccomend winnie. .

to many people try to prove how smart they are or get to complicated with their cycles. theres a reason that some cycles have been popular for a long time , its because they WORK.
for example , if you dont grow off of test / deca / dbol then you need a new hobby but the new generation all think they are smarter than us old farts and they try to reinvent steroid cycles , they usually just end up making a ass of themselves.

wk1-12 sust 500 mg
wk1-6 dbol 50-60 mg
wk1-12 test eth 400 mg

6 cycles and this is what you came up with?

can you say man tits?

man-boobs.jpg

lol... look i dont need to bs.I did 6 cycles between 20 to 29. Im no pro and i read threw these post. Im just looking for the best way to put this together the best way. Pretty much every cycle i did i did not do right. My fault because i thought i new it all...but didnt. This is the only site im on and joined this about 2 months ago. I do research ask around and almost everyone i talk to in the gym or on this site have something different.So thats why i put up what kind of gear i had and get more of a opinion of whats best and how to run.....Like i said im open to any advice so stop hating or dont say shit

i dont care what that profile page say i would NOT reccomend it . as for deca precontest some but not all get loat from deca so i wouldnt reccoment that either .winnie sucks imo and precontest is the only time i reccomend winnie. .

to many people try to prove how smart they are or get to complicated with their cycles. theres a reason that some cycles have been popular for a long time , its because they WORK.
for example , if you dont grow off of test / deca / dbol then you need a new hobby but the new generation all think they are smarter
than us old farts and they try to reinvent
steroid cycles , they usually just end upmaking a ass of themselves.

I have noticed quite a bit of dated/misleading info in the profiles. It's nice to see that someone can cut and paste from the Anabolics 2006 book; it would be even nicer to see someone update this info so bros have a good starting point to provide accurate, up-to-date info.

Back