Advice gyno starting AGAIN damit..

Sizewize

Currently using:
Tritest400 at 400mg week 1-10
Tren E200 at 220mg week 1-9
Prohormone first 15 days
Anadrol week 9-12

I used a prohormone on the first 15 days of my cycle and now after a further 2 weeks gyno has started again my nipples were slightly hurting I have Been taking tamoxifen (novaldex) at only 20mg ED for 3 days and the soreness has stopped
I know the prohomone caused this as on the Internet site reviews that people do get gyno after taking it

Do u think if I keep using the novaldex it will limit my gains??

Oh great just found out that people should not use novaldex while using tren because it can make gyno worse! It increase Progestins something like that..

Oh great just found out that people should not use novaldex while using tren because it can make gyno worse! It increase Progestins something like that..

Yes, it's possible that it can upregulate progesterone receptors and just the fact that it can, is enough for me to heed clear of Nolva when using Tren/NPP/Deca. Why are you not using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) instead of Nolva? Another question would be, why aren't you also using something for prolactin such as Cabaser or Pramipexole?

Yes, it's possible that it can upregulate progesterone receptors and just the fact that it can, is enough for me to heed clear of Nolva when using Tren/NPP/Deca. Why are you not using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) instead of Nolva? Another question would be, why aren't you also using something for prolactin such as Cabaser or Pramipexole?

agreed ......... and why are you taking prohormones with aas. they are shit. from everything i have read they are the left over garbage from the original making of aas. the compounds that produced bad sides. so they stayed with the best shit,aas, and through the bad shit, prohormones, away. they were never really used for anything and were never made illegal. so now peeps are digging them up and marketing them. imo, stay away from them. aas will do everything you need without them.....

i highly reccomend you lay off of tren and deca until you find out if its the progesterone/prolactin from them thats causeing the problem or if its estrogen from other compounds.

Yea ddfinitel did not do my reaearch when using novadex its my first time.
I will start using arimidex as I have some on hand already.
Cabaser & Pramipexole Im from the UK I guess I have never heard anyone use that stuf before only some of u guys on this forum!
I guess I should look into it if its possible to buy in the UK because my next cycle will be test & Tren & anadrol & Anavar (var) for a 14 week cycle, so I beter get prepared

Yea ddfinitel did not do my reaearch when using novadex its my first time.
I will start using arimidex as I have some on hand already.
Cabaser & Pramipexole Im from the UK I guess I have never heard anyone use that stuf before only some of u guys on this forum!
I guess I should look into it if its possible to buy in the UK because my next cycle will be test & Tren & anadrol & Anavar (var) for a 14 week cycle, so I beter get prepared

anadrol has been blamed for progesterone/prolactin sides at times , i wouldnt run it with either deca or tren at the same time imo.

Dude just get the Mammies cut out.

I have no worries anymore after getting the mammory glands cut out. Don't get me wrong still use clomid and IGF to keep those balls nice and fluffy.lol Just my opinion. And, I understand that some people can't afford it.

"Trenbolone, TREN, Nandrolone can cause gyno because they lack a potent 5a-reduced metabolite (dihydronandrolone is weaker than dihydrotestosterone). (15) If you are worried about gyno from progestational steroids you should consider boosting your 5a-reduced metabolites during the cycle (mentioned above). This can avoid most if not all of the gyno problems associated with progestational hormones. I should mention here that aromatase inhibitors alone (AI***8217;s) will not help prevent gyno from progestational compounds. It is the antagonistic action of 5a-reduced hormones that is required."

http://www.primordialperformance.com/blog/articles/endocrinology-articles-steroids-gyno/16-ways-to-fight-gynecomastia.html

Will RUI letrozole kill tren & anadrol related gyno??
I know it will get rid of test Enanthate

Last edited:
Back