Advice needed for going to talk to the doc about gyno surgery

Friend had his done in 2007 by a guy who specializes in boob jobs. He said he had no complications.

How the fuck do all the good guys stay in the red,,,,,,

Its not a big deal just means your out of the loop for a month until you heal,,,tiny scar at best and no boobs,,,:help:

Guys get it done all the time I just wouldnt do it b4 football season !! Doesnt make sense,,,Do a cycle get a little bigger and be better for the following year,,Unless the nips become to painful for you ,,,Mine killed when my tshirt would rub against it !!

Guys get it done all the time I just wouldnt do it b4 football season !! Doesnt make sense,,,Do a cycle get a little bigger and be better for the following year,,Unless the nips become to painful for you ,,,Mine killed when my tshirt would rub against it !!

Yeah I hear ya. I'm going to finish this cycle (with some letro added in to prevent this from getting worse), then do a solid PCT.

I'm planning to wait til the season is over. Fortunately they're only sensitive to touch and rarely bother me at practice.

One thing the doc told me last year when I went to see him is that it's possible that my gyno could go away if I lose weight after football. If I drop from 280 to 240 do you guys think my gyno will shrink? Could it possibly dissipate after I lose weight?

I had gyno surgery, it was not invasive at all. The procedure was four hours, about two hours per chest. He cut out the nipples and pulled the glands out, then re-attached the nipples. I had no scars or anything. It was a bit sore for a few weeks after, obviously, but that was all. I had a tight vest-like contraption I had to wear for about half the day. I was up and about a few hours after the surgery when I left the hospital. Did not need to lay down or rest. I went out that night as if I never even had the surgery.

The people who say they were bed-ridden and could not do anything just had a bad doctor. Find a good one and you will be fine. The extra money is definitely worth it. I had the surgery around June and played football that August. They said I shouldn't but what the hell could have happened?

Back