Advice on growth please

Inquirer

Regarding growth, whats better if you had to pick. A longer cycle with less IU's (like 2 a day) or a shorter cycle with (3-4IU's a day).

Also, vile is 10IU's and i have heard discrepencies on how much "B" water to add.

Clarify longer and shorter cycles in months.

The only difference the amount of bac water makes is how much you want to inject and ease of measurement, which really isn'y much of a concern considering you'll be using a slin pin.

for "growth" i thought 10iu on workout days was a good idea.

I could be wrong, i'm not experienced here, lack of cash

How old are you, unless your over 30 don't bother.

HGH is a long term thing, you need to do it for months at least, even years, min dosage IMO would be 4iu's a day. As StoneCold said, it's up to you how much bac water you add, makes absolutely no difference.

Last edited:
am 35. Refering to using for two months at 4IU or 2IU for four months. I still dont understand the water. if I fill a vile with 1mg of water or 2 mg of water, then I would have to double what I draw on the slin pin right, so how do i know what 4iu's realy is. I am sure i am missing something simple here. I was going to run heavy test with this, maybe I should stick to what I know. Ohh and no, not my first cycle, have done several Test and Deca's and Tren

I know your not a new guy and I wasn't going to ask you for stats and cycle history and stuff.

At 35 you should get benefit. 4iu's would be the minimum dose and a minimum time would be 3 months. The longer you run it the better. So, get more hgh or save your money, it's an expensive hobby.

You could string out what you have and do 4iu's a day mon-fri and then have the weekend off from it. I currently do 10iu's EOD, but i've seen little difference from doing it at 5iu ED and I wouldn't bother spliting the jabs morning and night either as some people like to do, I just do one before I go to bed.

You are missing something simple. If you have a vial of hgh with 10iu's in it and you add 1ml of bac water to that vial, then every .1ml will = 1iu. So if your doing 4iu's a day, if you used 1ml of bac water then .4ml = 4iu's

Is that any help?

Last edited:
I know your not a new guy and I wasn't going to ask you for stats and cycle history and stuff.

At 35 you should get benefit. 4iu's would be the minimum dose and a minimum time would be 3 months. The longer you run it the better. So, get more hgh or save your money, it's an expensive hobby.

You could string out what you have and do 4iu's a day mon-fri and then have the weekend off from it. I currently do 10iu's EOD, but i've seen little difference from doing it at 5iu ED and I wouldn't bother spliting the jabs morning and night either as some people like to do, I just do one before I go to bed.

You are missing something simple. If you have a vial of hgh with 10iu's in it and you add 1ml of bac water to that vial, then every .1ml will = 1iu. So if your doing 4iu's a day, if you used 1ml of bac water then .4ml = 4iu's

Is that any help?

I figured I was missing it, yes, great help, thanks

Back