Advice on next bulk cycle....

BronsonFit

Ok whats up yall first things first..

24 years old in 2 days
Bf is about 12%
Im 6 foot.
Im a CPT and currently getting my bach. In.
nutrition.
Been training for 5 years.

So i have ran test 500 a week with 30 dbol a day last year. I did gain some size alot of water do to poor sodium monitoring. This winter im wanting to ran another cycle now that i have a lot better understanding on nutrition. My question is i have been debating between test and dbol again same dosage or should i up it some or mabe yall recommend a different aas. Any questions i need to answer just ask sorry if my grammer is off im at work. Im really wanting to do a lean as possable bulk. I appritiate it guys.

Last edited:
So i have ran test 500 a week with 30 dbol a day last year. I did gain some size alot of water do to poor sodium monitoring. This winter im wanting to ran another cycle now that i have a lot better understanding on nutrition. My question is i have been debating between test and dbol again same dosage or should i up it some or mabe yall recommend a different aas. Any questions i need to answer just ask sorry if my grammer is off im at work. Im really wanting to do a lean as possable bulk. I appritiate it guys.

poor sodium monitoring or poor estrogen management? what ai and how much did you run? what length of time was your cycle? What's your TDEE and what's your macro split?

Sodium...i feel my estrogen should have been fine because i ran arimidex 1mg every other day..at first i was getting really puffy but the a.i helped but i feel the rest of the water was sodium just because of what i know i ate i mean im sure some estrogen did play a role. Dbol 30 for 4 weeks..test 500 for 12 weeks..macros about 4000 a day i was eating 7 meals my macros was around F/c/p...20%/40%/40. Water as about a gallon a day. My strength was great i did keep some size i can tell by looking into the mirror.

1mg of Adex eod would tank my estrogen @ 500mg/wk. I take it you did not get blood work either pre cycle or mid cycle?

Did you actually track your macros everyday or just give us a textbook answer?

Did you purchase your Adex from a trusted source? Sodium will only bloat you so much and I'm assuming you didn't source most of your macros from McDonolds.

Last edited:
Ok man 1st no i didn't just give you a text book answer. Im here too learn and better myself with aas..im going to be honest because without the truth yall caint help. I did track my macros in a notebook. Yes i did go out a few MEALS a week and eat out with my family. Yes sometimes i did eat like tacobell or such. Now on the couple meals a week from poor nutritional places i did not track. As stated above i do understand i need to be more cautious with diet this time. Blood work at any point no i diddnt and i understand now i need to. My A.i yes was from a trusted source. I was told to use that dosage if i need to lowwer it what do you recommend because the dbol/test did bloat me. I do realize my diet was NOT on point where it needs to be but im completely confident now on my diet..my training im confident with. Thanks.

500mg test/wk and your measurements I'd have guessed that 0.25mg Adex EoD would be enough. With the dbol I'd prob go 0.25mg ED and add in 20mcg nolva ED as well to be sure i never got gyno. 1mg EoD is a crazy dose and you'd have to be completely misstating your bodyfat % for that to be true.

Dbol at .25 a day....im not doubting you its just iv never heard of it ran at such a low dosage. I can it 30mg for the first 4 weeks as a "kickstart". Are you referring to .25 ED through out the cycle if so im not accustomed to that. Pct i ran nolva 40/40/20/20.

Gains on dbol are temporary. I'm not going to say it is worthless, but imho I can't find many reasons to use it. In the hands of an experienced bodybuilder there are some reasons that are beneficial if used in conjunction with a diet that is spot on.

After 25 years of using PED's, I don't see any value for most of us. You can make impressive gains using injectables which are a lot easier on your body.

ok.. so youre studying nutrition...

you want to keep this bulk lean on cycle..

do you mind sharing your plan of attack nutrition wise??

because whether you go test and dbol, test and deca, test and insert compound here.. your nutrition is whats really going to do it

Dbol at .25 a day....im not doubting you its just iv never heard of it ran at such a low dosage. I can it 30mg for the first 4 weeks as a "kickstart". Are you referring to .25 ED through out the cycle if so im not accustomed to that. Pct i ran nolva 40/40/20/20.

sorry I wasn't specific which lead to misinterpretation. If I was using dbol at 30mg a day, I'd still up my AI dose (adex for me as well) from 0.25mg EOD to 0.25mg ED and run nolva with it. Otherwise, 0.25mg EoD with test @ 500mg. You change your AI dosage depending on the amount of aromatizing hormone you're ingesting. Nolva I use as a "just in case" preventative whilst on dbol as it's really hard to gauge if you are running enough AI. Though, I run dbol @ 60mg/day.

Yout good homie...i got ya so let me ask ya this because i dont have the experience...if my diet was as close to perfect as i was able to do. Is there a huge difference between test only vs test with dbol, considering the liver damage. I have ran that cycle before just dont know whether to go with the same or look into test with a different compound or test at a higher dosage.

Yout good homie...i got ya so let me ask ya this because i dont have the experience...if my diet was as close to perfect as i was able to do. Is there a huge difference between test only vs test with dbol, considering the liver damage. I have ran that cycle before just dont know whether to go with the same or look into test with a different compound or test at a higher dosage.

I swear to god I was just not join in as school was being taught and yes you have handled it well.
But being the reformed typist plus hating everything that smacks of thug shit.
You good homie , I got you...sigh.
D bol = water.
Temporary strength gains through increased glycogen storage and when it s gone the size the water and strength are too.

some people go way overboard on liver damage exspecially what your running 30mg dbol ed for 4 weeks isnt going to kill your liver bro
One 3-4 day drinking bender would do more damage to the liver then 4 weeks of dbol at 30mg ed

Last edited:
Well I gotta say I hate that sup guys and homie shit .. :redhot: But ok that's besides the point.

OP , oh yea yo homie you need to start reading and studying because you have no clue as to what you are doing. This I suggest before you do this second cycle.

Due to your rudeness and EGO I'll refrain from assisting you.

some people go way overboard on liver damage exspecially what your running 30mg dbol ed for 4 weeks isnt going to kill your liver bro
One 3-4 day drinking bender would do more damage to the liver then 4 weeks of dbol at 30mg ed
OP, we re good. I m just old grumpy and correctness is paramount.

49 er EXACTLY.

Liver s as resilient as SOME 52 year old old men bro....u can pound em and they always s get back up...albeit slower.

49 er u know I totally dig you bro ???

U know why thug life is all the rage ?

It requires you to do nothing but be a lazy foul mouthed poorly dressed over accessorized POS bragging about being a drain on your lady or 4 kids walking around with a hard look on your face cuz your grew up on the rough side of Bev Hill s. 98 percent of the population freaks when pain is inflicted on em or the threat of it. I ve asked 3 or 4 of them
" Why are you types so loud ? To lazy to walk 25 feet and talk in civilized manner ?" (B4 I was on felony assault with intent paper....)
I stay home now.
Civilian s are lame

Back