Advice please - looking to gain again and get back to my weight when training

SeanT16

Hi guys, new to forums so bare with me.

I'm 26y/o, 5ft7" and 143lb.

I've been training now for the past 8 years serious for the first 3 then on and off for 3 then none stop now again for the past 2. Originally I was 182lb at the age of 19/20 I was competing MMA aiming for America until I broke my leg in three places.

My question is I'm wanting to get back up to that weight again - so I'm
Interested in hearing what I should stack together to give me some serious gains but not Vials I'd prefer oral if possible. Someone I know has recommended tren ace with anavar/winstrol? I'm not sure this is a bulking cycle and would really appreciate some genuine advice

Thanks

whats up brother

so the first thing i have to ask.. whats your cycle history

also, given your weight and height i actually recommend you putting some weight back on naturally first

Interested in hearing what I should stack together to give me some serious gains but not Vials I'd prefer oral if possible.

oral steroids are "add ons" to a cycle , injectable steroids are your foundation and basis for all cycles . you need to get into injectables first , like Testosterone, before considering orals . you shouldn't run an oral without at least injectable testosterone.

Stack lot s of
Carbs
x2 gr protein ur body weight
some good fats

Repeat x 5 time s a day for 1 year.

Oral cycle s are for 5 7 in 143 pd pussies.
U can get to 165-175 if you eat eat and eat.
It ain t drug s..damn I get tired of young guy s wanting it now only to say f it in a year .

so how long where you training for last time, up to now? you say 8 years but your only at 140 pounds?

Back