After a Bulking Cycle...

Xtreme57

Ok, this might be a dumb question but see if you can follow my logic. After you do a bulking cycle, since you put on all this extra mass that wouldn't have been there w/o aas, is it still possible to get cut up w/o using more drugs? (ie just through store bought thermogenics, cardio and diet?) b/c everytime i see a post or thread about 'how to lose weight' either just from natural buildup or post cycle, ppl automatically jump to T3 or other 'ripping' (?) drugs. i understand that reaction, but is it still possible or more appropriately, probable that one could still get cut after a cycle w/o using more drugs?

Xtreme57 said:
Ok, this might be a dumb question but see if you can follow my logic. After you do a bulking cycle, since you put on all this extra mass that wouldn't have been there w/o aas, is it still possible to get cut up w/o using more drugs? (ie just through store bought thermogenics, cardio and diet?) b/c everytime i see a post or thread about 'how to lose weight' either just from natural buildup or post cycle, ppl automatically jump to T3 or other 'ripping' (?) drugs. i understand that reaction, but is it still possible or more appropriately, probable that one could still get cut after a cycle w/o using more drugs?

Thats a dumb question.... lol j/k bro.

Seriously tho, it is definitely possible. There are no cutter drugs out there. Getting lean is diet-dependent I would say 95%. Cardio and thermos, as well as carb-load/deplete, water load, blah, blah will help also. Just remember that right when you come off a cycle, your body is in a state of catobolism, so usually that is why others use other Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) like tren, Winstrol (winny), masteron at the end of a cycle while they 'cut up' to help retain that well earned muscle.

cutting up without drugs is no problem if you are patient but DONT start cutting post cycle , allow your natural hpta to fully recover before cutting or you will lose to much muscle .

RJH8541 said:
Thats a dumb question.... lol j/k bro.

Seriously tho, it is definitely possible. There are no cutter drugs out there. Getting lean is diet-dependent I would say 95%. Cardio and thermos, as well as carb-load/deplete, water load, blah, blah will help also. Just remember that right when you come off a cycle, your body is in a state of catobolism, so usually that is why others use other Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) like tren, Winstrol (winny), masteron at the end of a cycle while they 'cut up' to help retain that well earned muscle.

:rockband:

DADAWG said:
cutting up without drugs is no problem if you are patient but DONT start cutting post cycle , allow your natural hpta to fully recover before cutting or you will lose to much muscle .

exactly, right after a cycle your body wants to get rid of that extra mass you just gained, dont make it easier by dieting

He was stating that there are no Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) that are (cutting drugs) - The two you mentioned are not AAS.

For me i prefer to keep my kcals high Post Cycle and use Clenbuterol (anti catabolic properties / thermogenic) to keep my gains and stay lean. In addition to PCT.

jarbulldog said:
you can get lean on almost any aas, it depends on your diet and cardio, the ball is in your court
exactly
test enanth @500mg/wk
on can bulk or one can cut without changing the above cycle..alter diet and results will change

i've just seen alot of pix lately that show guys post cycle that look very bloated and big. they were not cut so i'm guessing you can get big and stay lean? i thought that was the holy grail of bodybuilding - virtually impossible to do at the same time?

Xtreme57 said:
i've just seen alot of pix lately that show guys post cycle that look very bloated and big. they were not cut so i'm guessing you can get big and stay lean? i thought that was the holy grail of bodybuilding - virtually impossible to do at the same time?

You can do it bro, it just takes discipline and it takes longer. Take tren for example. Usually it kills my appetite, which means less cals per day, but i can still gain and get stronger from it. Not 20lbs or anything, but I think people forget that 1lb of lean muscle is alot.

Xtreme57 said:

They probably look bloated because of the water retention, and they weren't trying to cut, just bulk, and keep bf% low, yet ate the "see-food" diet. Most of that bloat would disappear after the cycle anyways, To keep the mass, do what DADAWG says.

Back