Albuterol and very intense training

MS1605

ChiCompton
Has anyone ever heard anything about it being not wise to run Abluterol during very intense training? I Crossfit 3 times a week then work strength twice a week. Upper body one day and lower body for the other.

I keep intensity really high during crossfit. Like, There are not too many workouts that go by where the room isnt spinning when I finish the workout and im ready to pass the F out.

Anyone see any real negative effects of taking albuterol during this kind of training?

I would assume as long as my BP stays in check I should be fine, im just a little concerned with heart rate. Thanks guys.

My Albuterol dosage are 8-12 mg's per day, but because of albuterol fast acting machanism I feel sometimes very shaky and difficult to perform delicate tasks like drawing serum from vial or ampule. At the end of HIIT session I feel very warm and the body is having a thermogenic effect. Sometimes you might get headache but ketotifen or benadryl can be used as PCT for Albuterol.

Has anyone ever heard anything about it being not wise to run Abluterol during very intense training? I Crossfit 3 times a week then work strength twice a week. Upper body one day and lower body for the other.

I keep intensity really high during crossfit. Like, There are not too many workouts that go by where the room isnt spinning when I finish the workout and im ready to pass the F out.

Anyone see any real negative effects of taking albuterol during this kind of training?

I would assume as long as my BP stays in check I should be fine, im just a little concerned with heart rate. Thanks guys.

Like. also interested in this. cause i wanna drop my BF % and thinking about clen or albuterol

My Albuterol dosage are 8-12 mg's per day, but because of albuterol fast acting machanism I feel sometimes very shaky and difficult to perform delicate tasks like drawing serum from vial or ampule. At the end of HIIT session I feel very warm and the body is having a thermogenic effect. Sometimes you might get headache but ketotifen or benadryl can be used as PCT for Albuterol.

8-12 mg each or total? Granted my body does very well with stims, im running it at 6mg 4xd. I get VERY little shakes. No headaches or anything else.

Thanks guys.

How does albut or clen affect workouts both weight and cardio? I am sensitive to OTC Thermo lile oxyprop they really fuck me up and make me weak I can do cardio or lift. I get low blood sugar, Weak, hot as fuck. Just very unpleasant. Should I avoid ALbut and Clen? Im looking to do a cut cycle in a few months. Anavar, low dose test, winny and clen or albut. Trying to gather as much info before cycle.

I want to stay away from clen or albut of its gonna make my lifts go down and keep me out of gym. Any input or advice will be appreciated.

I use albut as a pre workout some times. It doesnt effct my lifts negatively, if anything the added energy gives them a boost.

I use albut as a pre workout some times. It doesnt effct my lifts negatively, if anything the added energy gives them a boost.

Does it replace caffeine as a per workout. Like if I take albut in the morning instead of a pwo sup will it have a smiliar affect? And don't get the shakes, low blood sugar or excessive heat. I remember I took oxypro before workout and could not do shit. Got to hot during warm up was already sweating and beat red, snot was dripping out of nose, felt like was starving from low blood sugar. I had eaten well and hydrated before too. Im a liitle hesitant to try clen or albut as im sure they are both way more potent than oxypro as its just an otc thermo. It has carnatine in so maybe that caused it cause I can take high amounts of caffeine and feel fine as long as hydrated.

How much do you take before workout?

Does it replace caffeine as a per workout. Like if I take albut in the morning instead of a pwo sup will it have a smiliar affect? And don't get the shakes, low blood sugar or excessive heat. I remember I took oxypro before workout and could not do shit. Got to hot during warm up was already sweating and beat red, snot was dripping out of nose, felt like was starving from low blood sugar. I had eaten well and hydrated before too. Im a liitle hesitant to try clen or albut as im sure they are both way more potent than oxypro as its just an otc thermo. It has carnatine in so maybe that caused it cause I can take high amounts of caffeine and feel fine as long as hydrated.

How much do you take before workout?

I take 6mg pre workout but id start at 3 to test the waters. I cant say how it will effect you but i can say it is less intense than clen for sure. I dont take caffeine..i just take the albut. Maybe if you are that stim sensitive you should avoid it but id suspect, esp with albut, you could find a dose that gave you energy and didnt give you those adverse effects. Its the best pre w/o ive ever used without all the bs sides.

I take 6mg pre workout but id start at 3 to test the waters. I cant say how it will effect you but i can say it is less intense than clen for sure. I dont take caffeine..i just take the albut. Maybe if you are that stim sensitive you should avoid it but id suspect, esp with albut, you could find a dose that gave you energy and didnt give you those adverse effects. Its the best pre w/o ive ever used without all the bs sides.

I was actually an asthmatic in my younger years and had albut but sure it was not dose at near the liquid or oral versions are, im assuming the inhalers do not have enough In it to use it as a supplement? I think ill take ur advice and try it at 3mg a day. DO you need to take taurine, benadry or ketofifn like with clen?

I was actually an asthmatic in my younger years and had albut but sure it was not dose at near the liquid or oral versions are, im assuming the inhalers do not have enough In it to use it as a supplement? I think ill take ur advice and try it at 3mg a day. DO you need to take taurine, benadry or ketofifn like with clen?

Well if taken as a pre workout at that low dose only on workout days (ie: for me that 4 days/week) I dont think you would experience b2 receptor downregualtion so probably not. Same with taurine for cramps. If you did experience a diminished effect you could take ketotifen at 1mg an night right before bed. Do not take benadryl, contrary to popular belief it does not prevent b2 receptor down regulation.

Well if taken as a pre workout at that low dose only on workout days (ie: for me that 4 days/week) I dont think you would experience b2 receptor downregualtion so probably not. Same with taurine for cramps. If you did experience a diminished effect you could take ketotifen at 1mg an night right before bed. Do not take benadryl, contrary to popular belief it does not prevent b2 receptor down regulation.

I was doing some research and found that clen and albut can affect metabolism negatively after you cycle even if you use ketofifen. Any have any more info on this? Saw so many conlficiting arguments both ways. I could not find a scientific article with solid evidence supporting it does or does not

I was doing some research and found that clen and albut can affect metabolism negatively after you cycle even if you use ketofifen. Any have any more info on this? Saw so many conlficiting arguments both ways. I could not find a scientific article with solid evidence supporting it does or does not

I do not experience this to any noticable extent personally. I used to use clen exclusively but now use albuterol exclusively due to the shorter half life and decreased , easier managed sides as a result of it.

I do not experience this to any noticable extent personally. I used to use clen exclusively but now use albuterol exclusively due to the shorter half life and decreased , easier managed sides as a result of it.

Cool! Is it safe to assume clen and albut can help your cardio improve? I have a pft coming up for the marines and I have not been running hard so my cardio is horrible. Just wondering if taking it will help or hurt cardio? Im assuming it will help since they are asthma meds butit also raises heartrate? so its hard to run hard when ur already at a high HR beginning of run

Back