All About T3 and How to Use it On Cycle.

I was meaning it would be more beneficial cost wise. I'd only have to buy 2 vials of Test-E compared too buying like 6 Prop.

But that doesn't change that running test e for only 10wks could leave you with only 4wks of "on time". It could possibly take longer to build your serum levels than time spent with supraphysiological levels. Just trying to say, if you're going to do test enanthate, might as well run it 12wks min to get everything out of it.

Could be the norm, but the problem with that being the norm is when you use stimulants, you can get to a dangerous zone much faster than one with 98.X

You're a full degree higher than me.

Could be the norm, but the problem with that being the norm is when you use stimulants, you can get to a dangerous zone much faster than one with 98.X

You're a full degree higher than me.

Yea I can definitely see how being closer to the danger zone is worrisome but I think it's pretty norm for me, I've always read above 99.2 or so since I can remember which admittedly isn't that far back since I didn't go to any doctors for several years. Another thought is Wouldnt running above normal temps make one more inclined to feel and be cold? I'm the opposite and cannot stand the heat, don't know how that works.

Excellent question, Megatron. Albuterol is not enough to stave off muscle waste. Although the combination is great (if you can handle it) as albuterol is one of the better B2 agonists. I would still recommend anabolic steroids. But you don't have to treat your steroids as a "Cycle" type protocol. You can run Test E or C and inject once weekly.
What about low dose T3?

I started two weeks ago (off cycle) a lower dose 4 week T3 and clen cycle, and since i weigh around 190 pounds, i decided to go 25/50/50/25 on each week on T3. So maximum dose is 50 at 190 pounds which should be low enough to avoid most of the muscle loss associated with T3 cycles.

So basically the first and last weeks you are replacing your natural production with an outside source and the middle weeks will have proteolysis > protein synthesis since you're off cycle. You won't lose that much muscle in such a short time span but you're not exempt from the catabolic effects either.

What about low dose T3?

I started two weeks ago (off cycle) a lower dose 4 week T3 and clen cycle, and since i weigh around 190 pounds, i decided to go 25/50/50/25 on each week on T3. So maximum dose is 50 at 190 pounds which should be low enough to avoid most of the muscle loss associated with T3 cycles.

Like Dre said above, you wasted the first and last weeks. The article states that you naturally produce 25 mcg daily. So it makes no sense to replace that.

If one were on desiccated thyroid for hypothyroidism, what daily dose of T3 would you recommend? Also, do you think a SARM would be sufficient for staving off catabolism in lieu of AAS? Thanks in advance.

If one were on desiccated thyroid for hypothyroidism, what daily dose of T3 would you recommend? Also, do you think a SARM would be sufficient for staving off catabolism in lieu of AAS? Thanks in advance.

Not recommending this for anyone with hypo or hyper. Doctors attention would be best. SARMS will not suffice.

Doctor diagnosed me hypo and prescribed NDT, though I don't think he will interested in treating my lack of shreddedness. Good warning on SARMs + T3.

Yes it would, and you need to find out why you're at 99 consistently.

This is quoted from wikipedia:

Normal human body temperature varies slightly from person to person and by the time of day. Consequently, each type of measurement has a range of normal temperatures. The range for normal human body temperatures, taken orally, is 36.8±0.5 °C (98.2±0.9 °F).[4] This means that any oral temperature between 36.3 and 37.3 °C (97.3 and 99.1 °F) is likely to be normal.

Of course I assume you already knew that, and know that a temperature of 99 degrees is nothing to worry about.

Very good info once again, sorry if this was answered before but I didn't read through the whole thread...what are your thoughts on t4 with GH?

Very good info once again, sorry if this was answered before but I didn't read through the whole thread...what are your thoughts on t4 with GH?

I've never done it so I cant really give an experienced opinion. However, from all the data that I see, GH certainly works for the betterment of T4 conversion to T3, however, it will never reach 100%, which seemingly, renders T3 superior.

Like Dre said above, you wasted the first and last weeks. The article states that you naturally produce 25 mcg daily. So it makes no sense to replace that.
I read this on many forums and threads, that @ 25mcg all you do is replace your own production but last time i went to the endocrinologist, she said that in fact you don't replace anything on the short term and that only on the long term the thyroid gets shut down and even then not completely shut down.

I read this on many forums and threads, that @ 25mcg all you do is replace your own production but last time i went to the endocrinologist, she said that in fact you don't replace anything on the short term and that only on the long term the thyroid gets shut down and even then not completely shut down.

You gave me nothing to work with :) Define short and long term please.

Nothing is shut down immediately. Thyroid is in fact one of the dumbest glands we have, certainly takes time for it to catch on to what is going on.

Back