Votes: 13 17.3%
  • LAB TESTS ARE A WASTE OF TIME AND SPACE

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • NO OPINION

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely need to do QV prods. Also, I would like to see world products, mexi-pharm, and some euro/human grade for fun and comparison.

I think the UG products would be a good idea, not directly from the distributor, but from willing members. LFC, PVL, BDL, Supra, etc.

Hey...to be devils advocate....i self test...after a week i know it works or dont...it does not really matter if you already bought the gear...not to many guys have a return policy like walmart...

E

Bump... GY I haven't seen you post in a while but if you're still thinking about doing this here are my ideas:

Here's what I think would be the best way to approach this issue.

People won't pay money if they don't know exactly what it's being used for. So what we do is we make a thread that says:

1. Here is a specific product I'd like to test (just one product- say EQL testosterone enanthate 10 ml).
2. Here's how much it will cost to run the tests.
3. If you are sure you can donate to this specific test, post here.

Then, if enough interest is generated and enough people promise to help contribute to definitely pay for the one specific test, then you can set up some method of payment.

I think this idea is better than just a general body of people paying money for a whole bunch of tests. For example, I personally don't care if something like Supra labs gets tested because I will never use it. This way may be a little harder to organize because you don't send products to be tested 1 at a time, but you could create several different threads like the one I mentioned to determine which ones will be paid for and by whom.

Didn't see this post, I've been rather on a hiatus :( I'd be in if this gets off the ground!

GY....Biggie this is brilliant. You can count me in..Just keep me posted as to where my donation needs to be sent.........Thanks fellas.

Also I feel GY's idea of doing a mass testing of a bunch of products is the better idea. Testing one product per week will probably be more expensive in the long hall. Thing about it!. Also it seems like it is going to be extremely difficult to do a vote with any accuracy. I think the moderators( and creators of this idea) should choose the products. Unless you guys find a better way to vote on what gets tested. AGAIN YOU GUYS ARE SOLID FOR WANTING TO DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM very interested in this also, would donate for sure. let me now whats the stat. on this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back